Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New louncher kxyt2

Discussion on New louncher kxyt2 within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New louncher kxyt2

HI

i don't know if you know but the server kxyt2 must to have a new loncher,the gm have give to me the link of download but the,he says me the server is online but the game says to me:failed to connect to server,i think the veteran of this site can give a louncher chinese and deutch whit this ip

222.73.86.140 on the file rar there is a txt whit write this ip

good job and thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]kxyt2
02/14/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo liebe Com, ich würde gerne wieder auf kxyt2 spielen, aber ich habe die HP nicht mehr :( Kann mit jemand den Download posten (erklären wie ich drauf zocke) > bekommt auch Thanks.
kxyt2 de .exe
10/03/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Wer kann mir pls nen link für ne neue kxyt2 de .exe schicken. wäre euch sehr dankbar^^:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
kxyt2 DOWN ??
09/26/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hallo Liebe com, wollte fragen was mit kxyt2 los ist ob der down ist ?? Bei mir steht da nur noch ,,Du wirst mit dem Server verbunden´´ ... mfg KrötÄ
[Longjuyt2] New Louncher ?
07/25/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello It is already 19:00 25th July in China... i can't login Longjuyt2... Is there a new Louncher? Please help me
Server name louncher edit help
04/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello. I want to know what do i have to edit to change the name of the server list in the louncher, for example let's say i have a media that connects to all 3 servers: 1 KSRO to blabla 2 ISRO to etc 3 CSRO to deadhorse I tried the DIVISIONINFO.TXT inside media.pk2 but no luck. I hope the names aren't written in some dds..