Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quest editing problem ?

Discussion on Quest editing problem ? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Quest editing problem ?

Oke, so i had a quest with a few functions in + which players didn't apreciate, so i wanted to take them out, but now i get an error.

The quest before editing:

The quest after editing:
The error:
Old 02/17/2014, 20:16   #2

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
Please use this collected topic
->

#closerequest
Old 02/17/2014, 20:17   #3

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My Problem about editing SWF
08/12/2014 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Hello guyzz I have only one little problem.I use Sothink SWF Decompiler.I already export the AS File(Action Script) and edit it. But how can i import it to change the AS File to a new edited AS file? THNX!
Pk2 editing problem. Need help
10/28/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Recently i've started to edit legit client (deleting and modifying files) but i've stuck on 1 file that i just can't find anywhere. I would be very grateful to you guys if you help me find that file. I don't even know it's name. http://i.imgur.com/BWfTtm5.png It's this black box with Legit logo
abot editing skill quest in sjsro old!!
03/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
can some one give me some ways to get some potion or hearts please...
Problem about .KOM editing.
11/15/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
well since i was bored, i wanted to know what's inside a .kom file, and i saw lots of texts numbers and symbols. I also found out that there's an algorithm inside it. I know how to edit those things like, making SD hacks, 1 hit, Map hack and etc but my problem is the patcher always replaces my edited file. The other method of bypassing launcher or let GC patcher patch then paste edited file doesn't also seems to work... :confused: Did i missed a step?
Hex editing problem
11/05/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hi,im asking for a little help about the hex-editing,i know how to do it all and ive edited more then half of the skills,just 1 skill im having problem with: Devil Swing,this skill is just a lil hard 4 me ive did the NO_CANCEL buisness and all but about the cd thingy,ive did all i needed,changed the Cool Tick to 0000 in all the lines but when i enter the game its 4.2 sec cooldown is that right? or ive did something wrong