Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem Starten der virtuellen Maschine

Discussion on Problem Starten der virtuellen Maschine within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem Starten der virtuellen Maschine

Lösungen?

#push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
may be a easy problem to solve but me...pls help
06/08/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I got a problem when running the server, the code on the server log is who can tell me that how to solve this problem, thank a lot! teamviewer or skype is also ok.
Easy problem Solve???
01/08/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, in SF (Icebeatzz) the code for saving the changes of quests is cd /home/game/share/locale/germany/quest && python make.py but if i wanna do changes to quest/object files (like i wanna change what Teachers say when i go level 5 to get Abilities --> skill_group1_1) what is the code? plz answer :(
Please solve this problem
12/16/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello,Please solve this problem This sentence I've typed, but show so I hope to resolve this problem Problem in when I write on the radio Arabic words appear as question marks Such ??? This is illustrated picture http://up.arab-cool.net/image43.html
Starting game with easy-login available.
09/23/2012 - Archlord - 18 Replies
So guys, I just tested it. U just need to be quick. After the fifth step of starting game, turn off easy-login very fast, before al client appear and u shouldnt have any problems. I tested that and now im online more than one hour, no disconections so far. Gl. :mofo:
Easy gold for those starting out fresh
03/06/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
c&p von wrathoftherichking For those of you starting alliance on a new server with no main to fund you, here is a really easy way to make some starting gold. Step 1: Get to northrend. Step 2: Get to the Argent Vanguard in Icecrown (spirit res helps a lot).