Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove Item and Mob replacing from .txt files.

Discussion on Remove Item and Mob replacing from .txt files. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remove Item and Mob replacing from .txt files.

Hello, as we all know, the new database is replacing the data from item_proto and mob_proto with data from the .txt files .
The source of the database is out, so I was wondering, how can we disable this replace from the source.
Cheers, adi97ida.
Old 01/17/2014, 15:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
So, can someone point me to where should i start?...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Dif] Removing one item in the item.remove()
04/21/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
Hi! This dif will fix removing all items from the stack if we use item.remove(). Here you are: This difference file is created by The Interactive Disassembler game 001474A0: A1 89 001474A1: D8 34 001474A2: 49 24
How to Remove Item optlvl > 30
10/10/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all ! I have more item optlvl greater than 30 . I want remove all it (item optlvl > 30). any help will be greatly appreciated and will gain my utmost respect..lol Thanks for any help in advance0
Replacing Old Client files with new ones
04/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Heya everyone :) i got a little problem. i wonder if there is a way to run an older server ( 5017 ) with newer client files ( 5095? ). My problem is that i dont know what files i'd need for this. What i want is the new login screen and the newer class choose. ( without ninjas tho :P ) You guys may know what files would be needed?
Speed Hackin by replacing files?
02/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey isnt there a different way to speed hack by just replacing a certain file. I used to do this but forgot which file......anyone have any information?
Remove/add gems in a item
08/18/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Does it work to Remove/add gems in a socket on an item while the item is equppied? and if it does? how do i do it?