Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item 71021 how to edit

Discussion on Item 71021 how to edit within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item 71021 how to edit

Item 71021 is work and how I can edit becouse up only 0-4 can't more and this is effect but how to make this item can 0-9

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How to] Item / NPC Named Edit ?
12/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys, is it possebile to edit the shown names of the npc in the media pk ? for example in Blacksmith hotan, Rar Weapons instead of European Weapons. or the Weapon name from copper blade lvl 1 to uselessblade or some else ? Would be very nice if you can give me a tip to data
Item Atk. Pwr. Edit!
04/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys.. I just discovered some wrong in my server.. There is problem with 12 dg weapons.. I mean 12 Dg Normal weapon have same pwr with 12 Dg Nova weapon.. If , 12 dg Nova +5 staff have = 6100 Mag pwr So, 12 dg Normal +5 staff have = 6100 Mag pwr How i gonna fix it?
SMC item edit problem
12/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Im trying to edit items with smc but getting "db query failed" error :( Help me please ^^
Need Help in edit item.edf ^^
08/18/2011 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Can someone please help me the way to edit the item.edf so i can use the higher level weapon like intense hora sword or hora bow ^^ I have done edited item.edf by my self but i still need to use the hotswap method T_T Are there more hex that i still need to edit? Which one? Can somebody the me a clue? If somebody know which hex i must edit please PM me ^^ Or you can PM me the link to download the edited item.edf Thank you ^^
edit an item
03/17/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Im currently trying to exchange 2 items in the data filez. in /share/item/itemetc.csv i exchanged the itemIDs but now just effect of the item and the description changed but not the picture/model. So if i go on that item with my mouse i see the stats and stuff of the new item but if i look on it in the inventory or on the ground it still looks like the old item. So im asking u what else do i have to edit?