Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Armors 2013 - By Ryen

Discussion on New Armors 2013 - By Ryen within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Armors 2013 - By Ryen

Hello, peoples tho epvp,I come to teach this new set of armor made ​​by me, here the original link post My name is Ryen is set Metin2Zone sell it at a good price if anyone wants to add me skype, no more detours Well I have some pictures
Visit tho link show images

Ryen Greetings: D

My Skype is: dj_pireo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Armors
12/24/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 5 Replies
Download all archives: Download
Any have new m2m armors???
05/25/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hey plz,have anyone new master armors----> http://s9.postimage.org/5vumgy7i5/mester_org.png plz,if anyone have can give me link for download...thx
Armors
10/30/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello again, Was wondering if anyone has a complete I.D. list of the armor's Thank You Again (Looking For R1 - R7 All Class's And Race's)
New Armors
05/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 22 Replies
i saw this pics somewhere and i cant help but think... is there a possibility that anyone have some files for this one it would be really nice for private server to have new armor i know its from korea and they could shut us down if the server we have has this armors (-_-;)... anyways anyone have this files for new armor? if no nvm i just want to let you guys know and let you guys see this pics :) http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1681/newarmors .jpg