Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem in skill 6

Discussion on Problem in skill 6 within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Problem in skill 6

germany
Ich habe ein Problem in Geschicklichkeit 6 Ninja-Krieger und zeigt nicht
Bild

Lösungen?

English
I am having a problem in skill 6 ninja warrior and does not show

Solutions?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
skill fix the problem
12/22/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello, We are opening a game with friends everything is complete only when we open skill than 4 does not level up. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-private-s erver/2300567-skill-sdata-error.html forum I looked at this issue did not happen. We looked at issues on computers that did not had any other skill repeatedly incorrect format has not started throwing all over again. We need friends to help us. ...
6.skill dmg problem
08/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi. I putted the skill into the server,but it's don't dmg on P,and G. Only the query bad,or other?And I used the Dif patcher für gamefile. Serverfile:Daroo Thx,Dinter.
skill 5-7 dmg problem
02/26/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
can someone help me with an mob update for this hack? if i copy this in multiclient 4.5 files i cant attack new mobs/metins/bosses here are some mobs that i cant see/attack here are some YouTube - Metin 2 modding or maybe a metin2 client with all mobs updated and 5-7 hack dmg thanks
skill problem
01/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi i have a question when i log in in any char the skills dont appear where i left them the last time i played every time i log in i have to put the skills again and again why or how can i solve it:confused:
Sro db bot skill problem
07/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
The bot only uses the top skill on the skill list For example i have (in this order) autoattack Dancing Demon Spear River fire force. But the bot only uses autoattack (the skill on the top of the list)