Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

173mt2 patch in english

Discussion on 173mt2 patch in english within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
173mt2 patch in english

can someone help to make 173mt2 in english..like 5imt2 91longju....plase some help!THANKS!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)
07/31/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything? Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition What it is: Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content. But there are some specials: Build In DDJ viewer
LF KTS English Patch
04/10/2010 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
I saw one once, but it was half year ago, so I can not find it now. If anybody have such a patch, please let me know up here or by pm. I will be really gratefull.
English Patch for sx.rar :)
12/28/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
This is english china china.rar http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q8IIEIAI ^^ thats sx.rar client since I dont use imma post it <_<
english patch?
12/27/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
is there no public english patch anymore, i remember a long time ago there was a public english patch u could use on deadfront 29 10 + 3610 patch but i lost it. Most servers work with deadfront + tranes patch, but its in chinese, id be better if i just had a english patch than downloading each servers individual client. I searched everywhere on the forum, i read like 50 topics, and i even googled it but nothing.
[Taiwan PServer] English patch + English patch including Vac
05/15/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
At first i want to say THANKS to evopso. He made the english patch + the vachack (also including wallhack and a little buggy speedthingie). All credits go to him! I just made a .rar file out of those 2 folders + readme for thoses who have no clue what to do with that stuff :p Read the readme, it explains everything. I suggest to not use the vacfolder outside the dungeons. HF & GL with it