Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BUG]GetMovablePosition

Discussion on [BUG]GetMovablePosition within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [BUG]GetMovablePosition

Hi epvp,
For more than 2 years i've been creating metin2 private servers.

However there is a bug that i have been trying to solve since ever! But so far all my tries failed. The last 4 days i have been trying to fix it, spending al least 8 hours a day.

Most of you probably also have it. Every new map you implement on your server 99% sure this will happen.

Code:
Entergame: !GetMovablePosition (name [GM]IHateBugs 362200x1208200 map index_id changed to 838560742x-1077954856)
Did you ever log on in a map and than got teleported to the town or get no texture before you move? Well, you have this bug too!

So what is it guys? I tried everything that comes to my mind. Change map index, coordinates, put it on ch1 or 99, matching every client files with the server even copy-paste un offical map and nothing!

So once and for all, how to fix this damm thing
Old 12/30/2013, 19:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
up some problem