Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Favorite Server !

Discussion on Favorite Server ! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 46
Favorite Server !

Wie sieht eurer Meinung nach der Perfekte Server aus?
Würde mich mal interessieren was ihr so denkt
Da sich ja jeder in der Metin2 P Server new Section beschwert

Bitte keine dummen Kommentare/spam etc. ^^
Old 01/09/2012, 19:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Am liebsten sind mir noch die Oldschool-Server wo man noch wochenlang für level 99 suchten muss!

Best Regards
Old 01/09/2012, 19:36   #3

Meine Meinung dazu ist , das die Fun-Server am besten sind d.h. wo man nicht direkt on 1 woche gleich 99 wird, sonder schon so 4 - 6 wochen braucht bis 99 und das eq besorgen , sollte einfach sein doch die Bonis hinzufügen wiederum schwieriger

( meine gedanken schwirren rum wie wütende wespen :P )
Old 01/09/2012, 21:50   #4

The Black Market: 98/0/10
Einfach nur Middel Schreib mir ne Pn wenn du auch der Meinung bist gebe dir dann nen P server
Der von Computerkrank.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Whats your favorite L2 Private Server?
01/07/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi all, I'm just getting back into L2 and I'm looking for a good private server. I've played North America Official from Open Beta to C2, rolled on L2extreme before they got shut down by the FBI and other random private servers years ago. Things I'm looking for in a server: - high population - at least some english speaking players - rules against botting but working l2walker/l2tower/etc. - great pvp (clan wars)
*Poll* Choose your favorite server
09/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 37 Replies
http://webosworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/p olls-icon.png I created this thread to see what pserver you like.vote and say why its good. :) some of servers could be not opened yet,but if you know it will be good then vote and say why. AND NO FLAMEWARS..
What's your favorite private server...?
09/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 33 Replies
Personally as of now, my favorite is Class Online (Class #1) Has the highest rates, majority of the community is English speaking, along with turkish and other races. Although I've noticed the turks of this server are not the stereotypical turks we all think of. The team gives amazing support, events and is very active with the community. Not to mention there is no lag. Downside about this server, is it is pretty empty. It tops out at about 160 people online during the day, and about 45...
Post your favorite private server!
12/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Post your favorite private server here including the server.dat and version... also the site here and i will config a working aimbot .... :handsdown: