Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Big problem...help guys!!!!

Discussion on Big problem...help guys!!!! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Big problem...help guys!!!!

i have problem with dt...when i go to 4 floor and when i destroy first metin other metins dont fall ..idk where is problem .... i was try change dewiltown_zone.quest but not helped ... plz someone help me...thxxx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem] Can you guys tell me about this problem with my source
12/08/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Look at this: CAN YOU HELP ME?
Hi guys, I have a problem, please help me?
06/24/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Hi, I know that is not in this forum, where there are problems! but unfortunately I can not find the section is in trouble! However, I have a problem, not to format before the computer, I download the hacks here and if I play the game I felt very open! Now, because these days, I reformatted the computer (because I have a virus) if I have a hack, and open the folder and open the hack me this error message could not: "The application download to initialize properly (0xc0000135 ). Click OK to...
Another problem with TZ!come in guys!
09/23/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
So now after I solved the minilauncher problem (TY member!) I got a new problem! every time I try to log into the server this MSG pops and say some shit in CH and then nothing happens! so i tried to register again with the same user name to see if Iam still registered and I was! so I tried to put some fake ID and PASS and I got the same MSG again!
guys i have a problem with the bot
05/23/2008 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
after the last inspection (roolback or whatever it was) when i login the ecsro with dc client (the original 1) the bot work's like with no dc client (picking all items, when i click F6 it doesnt start, no auto-potion wth bot and etc) what shall i do? btw after the last server's rollback i have huge lagsss
Having a problem maybe you guys can help me out with?
03/31/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey, i've been vac hacking on 2moons... and the thing is when i lure up to like 30-50 mobs i get REALLY high ms.... ive reformated my pc and everything since this problem hasnt happend before... but I have a new internet connection... which i dont think is as good as the one i had before, do you think thats why?