Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 Packet Opcodes

Discussion on Metin2 Packet Opcodes within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Metin2 Packet Opcodes

Hello to everybody! I would like to know if anyone found out what does the packets with opcodes 0xCC(server) and 0xCB(client) contain. I already know that those packets are used to check the connection between the server and the client but I don't really know what informations they really contain. I've managed to understand most of the other packets but these two are messing me up. Please help me with any info if you can. I know that with your help I will manage to figure it out. Thank you very much.

Tags
metin2, opcodes, packets

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VB.NET]Use OPCODES
04/06/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 17 Replies
Hi all :D, Im a amateur in VB.NET, and I never programmed a tool for Silkroad except a Spammer. Today, I would like to introduce me to OpCode, in order to make small programs. But the problem is that I do not know how to write code in VB.NET, for send to server opcodes, how this happens. So, I've already use edxSilkroadLoader5 for capture OPCODES in game :
How to get the sro opcodes?
01/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I would like to get the opcodes of silkroad but where can i get them in the ip packets or in the sro_client ? i already sniffed some stuff with smartsniff but how can i see what's in it cuz of the encryption or whatever it is. and i used ollydbg to open sro_client.exe but i couldn't find anything cuz i don't know how that program works. i see something like: SRO_Clie.0065990B but is that a opcode? and what does it do? greetz, kevin_owner.
Opcodes
06/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey does anyone know where I can get opcodes (eg. for torque)
Need help with memory offsets and packet opcodes
01/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Im currently involved in a new botting program project, called FuckBot, which when done, will be a scirptable, multi game bot. We are moving along in development quite well, and are beginning to work on compatibility with Conquer Online. To help speed up development, i'm asking that people help contribute here, by posting memory offsets for various things, such as health, exp, level, spouse and such, everything possible, as well as packets, and their opcodes. Packet logs would be extremely...