Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] Metin2 Black Death

Discussion on [NEW] Metin2 Black Death within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [NEW] Metin2 Black Death

If they can disclose the server I would appreciate it ^ _ ^
New Server Metin2 Black Death.
Type: Up / PvP.
You can upload up to level 255.
Items up to level 127 you just transmuting items level 65 (gun) and armor level 70 (+9 steel etc.) accessories may be transmuted only accessories CELESTE.
Rates: 1000% all.
Sell ​​items until level 70.
Server without hamachi. In just this month and hamachi poco!
To register and is in need hamachi!
Site: Metin2BlackDeath.xpg.com.br
Server: 20 hours online every Sunday except Sunday off 24 hours server maintenance may depend on me to put my affairs OnLine!
Event day won the first 10 players level 99 and a set that's right hehehe war war a set perfect!
Hamachi rooms: up to 30 Metin2BlackDeath.1 [ROOMS Release] If batch warns ADM, MSN: .
I wish them a good game *-*
Released on 20/07
By: [ADM] AnfionRoX

Brazilian server I am using a translator!: Rtfm:
Old 07/19/2011, 04:30   #2

elite*gold: 2
You aren't allowed to advertise your server here.

#movereq