Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hack_log 2010 db

Discussion on hack_log 2010 db within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hack_log 2010 db

what is this? (look in attachment)
Attached Files
File Type: txt hack_log.txt (18.0 KB, 134 views)
Old 05/18/2011, 07:58   #2

elite*gold: 132
Received Thanks: 2,009
Combo = Skillhack
VERSION_CONFLICT = Version zwischen Server und Client stimmt nicht
SYNC_POSITION_HACK = Teleporthack
Old 05/18/2011, 11:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franzi564 View Post
Combo = Skillhack
VERSION_CONFLICT = Version zwischen Server und Client stimmt nicht
SYNC_POSITION_HACK = Teleporthack
That's what I assumed but the people on the list I don't believe have this.. I really cannot believe this lol..

are you 100% sure?
Old 05/18/2011, 11:29   #4

yes
VERSION_CONFLICT is a bug in the files
the others are hacks
Old 05/18/2011, 11:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franzi564 View Post
yes
VERSION_CONFLICT is a bug in the files
the others are hacks
thankyou

do you have any hard evidence in the game file or somewhere else that could explain to me how this works? or where I should look to find out how it detects this? I don't want to ban players for false positives.

if a player is using a skill hack i'm sure they will put the new skill on their bar down there..

I logged some of those player accounts and they do not have it..

if you mean the cooldown .. crank's client is bugged to let you re-use a skill over and over (berserk, hs, aos, fear, aphonic, aphotic) with no cooldown at all.. (ofc its clientside only so I left it alone..)

I think that is the reason people get "combo" in hack_log. Also [SA]BEST has that but he is 500% not a hacker.

but.. if it was cooldown then many players should be in the list, including me.
Old 05/19/2011, 05:57   #6

anyone?
Old 05/19/2011, 15:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumorUS View Post
thankyou

do you have any hard evidence in the game file or somewhere else that could explain to me how this works? or where I should look to find out how it detects this? I don't want to ban players for false positives.

if a player is using a skill hack i'm sure they will put the new skill on their bar down there..

I logged some of those player accounts and they do not have it..

if you mean the cooldown .. crank's client is bugged to let you re-use a skill over and over (berserk, hs, aos, fear, aphonic, aphotic) with no cooldown at all.. (ofc its clientside only so I left it alone..)

I think that is the reason people get "combo" in hack_log. Also [SA]BEST has that but he is 500% not a hacker.

but.. if it was cooldown then many players should be in the list, including me.
have you got 6. Skills in Server
Old 05/19/2011, 17:26   #8

I've NOT got 6 skills in skill_proto of database.

but.. I did have them in the Crank 1.3 client I modded.. I had trouble changing the WARRIOR_ASSASSIN_SIXTH_SKILL_ENABLE to FALSE so I just changed the numbers there and removed "6" "36" ...etc :P
Old 05/19/2011, 17:47   #9

elite*gold: 252
Received Thanks: 3,911
SYNC_POSITION can be a false error. e. g. the movespeed of some users can be too high and the server teleports them back to their position because he thinks that this should be a hack. When you are sure that nothing in your server can increase the move speed so much that it'll be detected as a hack, you can treat this entry like it is - a poor trying to hack.

If you have modded ANY skills so just be sure that the server recognize the skill as it is. e. g. you have to install the new skills on the server, too. So in case of any modding there can be such an syserr.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/19/2011, 19:07   #10

du musst einfach die 6. Skills einfügen weil die im Client aber nicht im Server sind also Skillhack
Old 05/20/2011, 13:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Alessa View Post
SYNC_POSITION can be a false error. e. g. the movespeed of some users can be too high and the server teleports them back to their position because he thinks that this should be a hack. When you are sure that nothing in your server can increase the move speed so much that it'll be detected as a hack, you can treat this entry like it is - a poor trying to hack.

If you have modded ANY skills so just be sure that the server recognize the skill as it is. e. g. you have to install the new skills on the server, too. So in case of any modding there can be such an syserr.
that's what I was thinking about SYNC_POSITION

and about the skills... it's cranks client but I went to the lines.. and edited them like this:

I changed to this:

The server doesn't have the new skills in it