Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need fast help with root.

Discussion on Need fast help with root. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need fast help with root.

Hello all,

I just jump to the problem we have here, our team of EmpyriumMt2 has put their server files onto our Root server, now is the problem we need a client, patcher and download. So we are hoped someone could help us fast.

You can always reach me @ skype under the name: maxgalis
Also I am available on steam under the name: oliver265
Pm me for msn adres if you'd like to reach me there.

If you really can help us setting everything online and working you may have a job at our server! So you'll get a few % of the total income each month.

Hope someone will contact me soon,
Best Regards,
Max.

Please, respond fast..