Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

skill 5-7 dmg problem

Discussion on skill 5-7 dmg problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
skill 5-7 dmg problem

can someone help me with an mob update for this hack?
if i copy this in multiclient 4.5 files i cant attack new mobs/metins/bosses
here are some mobs that i cant see/attack
here are some
or maybe a metin2 client with all mobs updated and 5-7 hack dmg
thanks
Old 02/26/2011, 18:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
up.....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Skill problem help
02/18/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all, I am opening a private server (Shaiya - 186vn) . The server is Chinese ep7 (which I know equivalent to ep5 US). Again, there is a problem with skill is that skill level cannot go higher than 3.The client I use is ep5 US. What I did is try to modify Skill.SData and synchronize server with client, but as you know, this is chiese ep7 server, and it is fail to start with skill.sdata from client ep5. So I post this thread to ask 1. Could anyone be please to share me ep5 server engine?...
Sro db bot skill problem
07/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
The bot only uses the top skill on the skill list For example i have (in this order) autoattack Dancing Demon Spear River fire force. But the bot only uses autoattack (the skill on the top of the list)
Skill problem
04/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hello. Just wondering wich files controlling the skills in Conquer. 'Cuz it won't let my characters learn any skills at all. Does anyone got a clue what I need to change ? (Using Navicat, MYSQL) Thanks :) Does any1 know ?
Skill problem
07/10/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
when i login to my isro bot see what happend iam soooooooooo angry cannot bot now and itried every thing even RESTART + REINSTALL -_- from l33tn355 theard
skill problem.. plz help
04/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i have a cheracter lvl 24 and when i'm opening the srobot 1.54 i cant put skills in the skills bar it's empty... but in other account the bot work fine.. someone can help me plz..