Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solaris2 - PvM medium - International - Official Serverstart - 2023.06.30 17:00 CEST!

Discussion on Solaris2 - PvM medium - International - Official Serverstart - 2023.06.30 17:00 CEST! within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 08/22/2023, 17:38   #166

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris Official View Post
The user truly got muted, because he is 100% sure of his truth about the beginner items / quest rewards. He says that its bad to give free items with bonuses, because they expire.

We explained him multiple times, that the beginner item's reason is to boost your damage, and give you a better start, so you can upgrade faster your items, but he persisted on his opinion. That is not muteable, but when he wants to discourage others from playing because his own opinion, that we will not allow:

Yeah not shocked about that, thanks
Old 08/22/2023, 17:58   #167

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
Yeah not shocked about that, thanks
yeah but they also missing the part where many people made a request about totems (quest rewards that give you sth like 10 monster, 5 avg damage and so on) that they expire to fast and that the lose of damage is too much. I put that as a topic again and Admin said "yeah u say its bad that we give these to people" --> spoiler alert: no i never said that

2. The code items are good for starters (and i never said sth different), only problem is that you lose too much. So if you close to full equip around lvl 90 on one day you can kill razador and nemere and on the next day you will miss plenty of damage (ovr 20 monster, 10boss 10metin 5avg 50 aw, 3 close damage + some other stuff like HP and exp bonus)

Summary: i suggested to change some things, cause if you lose all these stuff and you didnt participated in earlier events, you cant come close to it.
+ for a new player its good to know, cause for example if you work and all things will be gone you will have less fun.
(BTW players ingame and in discord said the same)

So i probably get banned anyway cause of this post from admins on this servers
Old 08/22/2023, 23:28   #168

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizel View Post
yeah but they also missing the part where many people made a request about totems (quest rewards that give you sth like 10 monster, 5 avg damage and so on) that they expire to fast and that the lose of damage is too much. I put that as a topic again and Admin said "yeah u say its bad that we give these to people" --> spoiler alert: no i never said that

2. The code items are good for starters (and i never said sth different), only problem is that you lose too much. So if you close to full equip around lvl 90 on one day you can kill razador and nemere and on the next day you will miss plenty of damage (ovr 20 monster, 10boss 10metin 5avg 50 aw, 3 close damage + some other stuff like HP and exp bonus)

Summary: i suggested to change some things, cause if you lose all these stuff and you didnt participated in earlier events, you cant come close to it.
+ for a new player its good to know, cause for example if you work and all things will be gone you will have less fun.
(BTW players ingame and in discord said the same)

So i probably get banned anyway cause of this post from admins on this servers
As I said, and as we posted today in our Discord preview we are making events to get totems back, also free ways to get boost items.

You won't get banned for telling your opinion, but as I said I can not let you discourage someone from playing on our server, that's why you got an one day timeout on Discord.
Old 08/25/2023, 08:39   #169

Neues Anfänger-Event und die Tore der Hölle öffnen sich!

Hallo zusammen!

Neues Anfängerevent!

Das Anfänger-Event, bei dem ihr zusätzliche Kostüme, Reittiere und Ringe erhaltet, wurde um einen weiteren einzigartigen Gegenstand erweitert, das Amulett! Das Amulett wird nach der Registrierung in das Inventar jedes Charakters gelegt, von wo aus es abwechselnd Boni für euren Charakter gibt. Aber das ist noch nicht alles! Das Amulett kann mehrmals zu einer stärkeren Version aufgewertet werden, aber dazu musst du bestimmte Aufgaben erfüllen, die auf dem Amulett vermerkt sind.

Mit jeder Aufwertung verlängert sich die Verfallszeit des Amuletts um zwei Tage, zusätzlich zu den Bonuswerten. Es lohnt sich also, das Maximum herauszuholen! Das Starter-Event ist jetzt aktiv und wird bis Ende September laufen!

Link zur Premium-Registrierung:

Die Pforten der Hölle öffnen sich!

Die Pforten der Hölle ist ein Event, bei dem du kostenlos Boost-Items erhalten kannst! Das Höllentor-Event wird kein saisonales Event sein, sondern ein kleines Event, das in regelmäßigen Abständen wiederkehren wird.

Während des Events können alle Steine auf den Karten eine dämonische Schriftrolle (Fragmente) fallen lassen, je höher die Stufe des Steins ist, desto mehr Fragmente, bis zu einer maximalen Anzahl von 3. Sobald ihr 150 Fragmente gesammelt habt, erhaltet ihr automatisch eine dämonische Schriftrolle, mit der ihr den Dungeon "Tore der Hölle" betreten könnt!

Du kannst das Verlies der Höllenpforte! bei Guts betreten, den du in der Mitte der Wüste findest. Je mehr Pässe du benutzt, desto mehr Dämonenmarken erhältst du, wenn du den Kerker abschließt. Mit den Dämonenmarken kannst du in Guts' Shop Gegenstände zur Charakterverbesserung, Kostüme, die dir einen Bonus geben, drei neue Verstärkungstränke und sogar eine Dämonenmedaille kaufen!

Und das ist noch nicht alles! Für 20 Dämonenmarken kannst du einmal pro Event eine Zeitreise-Taschenuhr von Guts einlösen. Die Taschenuhr ist ein besonderer Gegenstand, der, wenn du ihn benutzt, ein Missions-Totem deiner Wahl zurückgibt! Du kannst die Taschenuhr bei jedem Ereignis nur einmal einlösen!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2023, 09:28   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanGenetics View Post
Neues Anfänger-Event und die Tore der Hölle öffnen sich!

Hallo zusammen!

Neues Anfängerevent!

Das Anfänger-Event, bei dem ihr zusätzliche Kostüme, Reittiere und Ringe erhaltet, wurde um einen weiteren einzigartigen Gegenstand erweitert, das Amulett! Das Amulett wird nach der Registrierung in das Inventar jedes Charakters gelegt, von wo aus es abwechselnd Boni für euren Charakter gibt. Aber das ist noch nicht alles! Das Amulett kann mehrmals zu einer stärkeren Version aufgewertet werden, aber dazu musst du bestimmte Aufgaben erfüllen, die auf dem Amulett vermerkt sind.

Mit jeder Aufwertung verlängert sich die Verfallszeit des Amuletts um zwei Tage, zusätzlich zu den Bonuswerten. Es lohnt sich also, das Maximum herauszuholen! Das Starter-Event ist jetzt aktiv und wird bis Ende September laufen!

Link zur Premium-Registrierung:

Die Pforten der Hölle öffnen sich!

Die Pforten der Hölle ist ein Event, bei dem du kostenlos Boost-Items erhalten kannst! Das Höllentor-Event wird kein saisonales Event sein, sondern ein kleines Event, das in regelmäßigen Abständen wiederkehren wird.

Während des Events können alle Steine auf den Karten eine dämonische Schriftrolle (Fragmente) fallen lassen, je höher die Stufe des Steins ist, desto mehr Fragmente, bis zu einer maximalen Anzahl von 3. Sobald ihr 150 Fragmente gesammelt habt, erhaltet ihr automatisch eine dämonische Schriftrolle, mit der ihr den Dungeon "Tore der Hölle" betreten könnt!

Du kannst das Verlies der Höllenpforte! bei Guts betreten, den du in der Mitte der Wüste findest. Je mehr Pässe du benutzt, desto mehr Dämonenmarken erhältst du, wenn du den Kerker abschließt. Mit den Dämonenmarken kannst du in Guts' Shop Gegenstände zur Charakterverbesserung, Kostüme, die dir einen Bonus geben, drei neue Verstärkungstränke und sogar eine Dämonenmedaille kaufen!

Und das ist noch nicht alles! Für 20 Dämonenmarken kannst du einmal pro Event eine Zeitreise-Taschenuhr von Guts einlösen. Die Taschenuhr ist ein besonderer Gegenstand, der, wenn du ihn benutzt, ein Missions-Totem deiner Wahl zurückgibt! Du kannst die Taschenuhr bei jedem Ereignis nur einmal einlösen!

Well thank you for posting it, we just wanted to make the post, but I guess you are faster.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2023, 23:50   #171

Maybe you`ll get more players if you have not blocked IPs for most of the countrys even for europe , dont come up with ur VPN idea please
Old 09/06/2023, 11:03   #172

Less and less players because their lategame is way to hard
Old 09/07/2023, 16:34   #173

I started 2 days ago server seems good but events are not super crazy
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2023, 11:10   #174

elite*gold: 32
Kann euch nur sagen, wir brauchen mehr deutsche ! Kommt auf den Server, wie haben schon eine Gilde mit Level 21, sprich es kommt ein guter Push. Der Server ist halt auf Gilde ausgelegt und bei uns bekommt ihr die mit Discord ��

Top Server aufjedenfall, man wird lange was zu tun haben.
Einfach privat schreiben für die Gilde ��
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2023, 20:28   #175

nice
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2023, 14:52   #176

🤩 Server merge, a massive imperial wars and free gifts! 🎁

Hello, everyone!

The long awaited time has arrived, the two Solaris servers will be merged into one on 09.10.2023 after a maintenance period of about one day! What does this mean? 🤔

All characters, guilds, objects will be moved to a single server, which will be more similar to the base of the second server. All characters that join the new server will receive free premium gifts! We're also inviting everyone to our first ever massive Imperial War event to see which empire is the strongest! 💪

❓ Frequently asked questions and answers:

Q: What do I need to do to transfer my character to the new server?
A: Nothing, the full merge will happen automatically.

Q: I have characters on S1 and S2, will they be lost if I have more than 5 characters in total?
A: No, up to 10 character slots will be available on the new user if you had 5 characters on both servers!

Q: What happens if I have a character with the same name on both S1 and S2?
A: S1 names take priority, if your S2 character has a busy name on S1, you will automatically get a name changer!

Q: For the same user, which empire will the character be in if S1 and S2 started in separate empires?
A: The character will be in S1's empire. (If the character was in a guild, they will be removed from the guild!)

Q: What happens if there are two guild plots on the same spot?
A: S1 guild plots have priority, if there is a plot on S2 in the same location, the S2 plot will be moved to the new location on the merged server.

Q: Will items be deleted?
A: Only Solo dungeon entries that did not exist on S2. However, you will have time to convert them to regular versions before deleting them. Solaris Coins on both servers will be merged!

Q: What will happen to the items in my shop, switchbot, and warehouse?
A: No problem, they will stay in the same place! (All shops will be closed.)

Q: Are there any new features on the merged server?
A: Yes, in addition to the ongoing updates, we're launching a brand new ad campaign to promote the server, and the weekly Imperial War event will be available, as well as the revamped Halloween seasonal event coming soon!

🥳 Free gift for everyone! Get on the server and claim them! 💝

For one week from the day of the merge, all players joining the server will receive premium items in the inventory of the item shop, in order to make it easier for them to start or restart our server! But what are these premium items? 🧐

The items are as follows:

✅ 7 day VIP access
✅ 7 day Buffi P with skills
✅ 7-day pet renamer
✅ 7 day mount renamer
✅ Time travel pocket watch to receive a mission totem
✅ Adventurer's Amulet, an item that can be upgraded multiple times, granting bonuses from inventory

In addition, a premium registration link will be available to anyone who wants to start the server now! 😎

The premium registration, which gives you extra costumes, mounts and lollipops, has been complemented with a more unique item, the amulet! The amulet will be added to each character's inventory after registration, from where it will alternatively give bonuses to your character. But that's not all! The amulet can be upgraded several times to a more powerful version, but to do so you must complete certain tasks that are written on the amulet. It is important to note that the registration link will be active from 10.10.2023! 🤗

Gifts you will receive after the premium registration:

✅ Premium mount
✅ Premium costume
✅ Premium hairstyle
✅ Premium weapon costume
✅ Premium lollipop
✅ Starter amulet

Premium registration link:

⚔️ Imperial wars are coming, fight for your empire! 🫡

After the merge, we'll have our new Imperial War event every week, open to all players over level 90! You can enter the arena through an NPC named Confucius, who will fly you to a separate arena where you can kill any other empire player! For each kill your empire will receive a point, at the end of the event empires will receive 3 days of passive bonuses based on their ranking! 😱

The bonuses are:

🥇 1st place: 8% Strength against Monsters, 4% Strength against Metins, 4% Strength against Bosses
🥈 2nd place: 6% Strength against Monsters, 2% Strength against Metins, 2% Strength against Bosses
🥉 3rd place: 5% Strength against Monsters

Last but not least, we look forward to welcoming everyone to our new server after the merge, in the meantime we wish you all good farming and successful item upgrading! 🫡

Old 10/12/2023, 19:59   #177

worst server ever, do not recommend it
Old 10/13/2023, 00:07   #178

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubifan View Post
worst server ever, do not recommend it
Post like this are the definition of useless without any reasons mentioned
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2023, 23:09   #179

I like your server, but can u open a solaris2 oldschool server??? Please
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2023, 23:32   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huarn- View Post
I like your server, but can u open a solaris2 oldschool server??? Please

Hey!

For now we would like to stick to our present server, since Halloween is coming, there a lot of new things that we are working on!

Tags
international, long term server, metin2, multilaguange, pvm