Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origins2 Global | International | A new concept - 10.06.2022

Discussion on Origins2 Global | International | A new concept - 10.06.2022 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 06/18/2022, 10:47   #121

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpKhan View Post
Because global shop caused some lags with high online. There was some login problems at events. For now bazaar map solved it. Global shop will come in future again.

I also want to say Summer Event is starting today. I will post event details soon.

You can check it here:

okay thanks for the info

server looks nice and is full but i still won't start playing. the itemshop is way too extreme, for the set items you have to pay 1.000 coins, us germans have to donate 150 euros for that and that's with a 25% happy hour bonus atm. without it'd be like 200.. for one char and there aren't any rings or other buffs included

tbh this is one of the most expensive price models i have seen in recent times. i wonder what happened? since the og2 itemshop used to be pretty well priced and fair.
good luck tho.
Old 06/18/2022, 12:21   #122

elite*gold: 84
Server bockt, scheint aber itemshop lastig zu sein & schade das man nicht mit mehr als 2 Fenstern lvln/farmen kann
Old 06/18/2022, 13:33   #123

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OemG View Post
Server bockt, scheint aber itemshop lastig zu sein & schade das man nicht mit mehr als 2 Fenstern lvln/farmen kann
I think multifarm block is a must for all servers. Otherwise some players or even hackers ruin market fastly.

About the itemshop, i dont know what to say. In itemshop all you need is permanent costumes, pets, mounts. These are life time. I can understand when you say its expensive but i believe its not p2w.

Moreover I dont know if you can farm DC ingame (events, dungeons) in many servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2022, 14:10   #124

The Black Market: 211/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,191
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
okay thanks for the info

server looks nice and is full but i still won't start playing. the itemshop is way too extreme, for the set items you have to pay 1.000 coins, us germans have to donate 150 euros for that and that's with a 25% happy hour bonus atm. without it'd be like 200.. for one char and there aren't any rings or other buffs included

tbh this is one of the most expensive price models i have seen in recent times. i wonder what happened? since the og2 itemshop used to be pretty well priced and fair.
good luck tho.
wie 300€ und du hast alles ohne happy hour
Old 06/21/2022, 14:41   #125

elite*gold: 240
GEIL GEIL GEIL - Empfehlenswert.

Start ist super gemacht - alles überdacht.

FANGT AN - Vallah xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2022, 17:46   #126

wie viel muss man cashen für full IS? 200 ? 300?
Old 06/22/2022, 07:02   #127

[quote=InternationalKevin;39228122]okay thanks for the info

This is totally not true, if you open your mouth here it should be true!

In the Happy hour you only had to spend 100euro as a "German" and thus benefited from the complete "Set - #push". No idea what you have calculated there, besides, one has the option that one can buy either tradable items or account-bound items that are cheaper again.

Mount (tradable) + Pet (tradable) + Amulet (tradable) + Weapon Skin + Armor Skin + Head Skin /If you buy everything not account bound, you will

Besides, no one is obligated to use the item store on any server, or rather it is not even necessary. Because you can get everything loose in the game, even the item store stuff.

That you're talking about fair I also understand zero, play the server first properly and make yourself a picture of it. In general, you will see nowhere such a "beginner event" as here where you see P-Skill, alchemy, buffs, bio items to immediately finish the bios gets. And last but not least is the summer event at the start which goes for 3 months, where you can also get your #push.

Good Luck for you xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syanite View Post
wie viel muss man cashen für full IS? 200 ? 300?
Wenn allein schon 25% Happy hour ist reichen 100euro dicke aus und du hast ein Full set am Start der dir oben links noch einen dicken extra Bonus verleiht <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baboallababos View Post
GEIL GEIL GEIL - Empfehlenswert.

Start ist super gemacht - alles überdacht.

FANGT AN - Vallah xD

Serverstart wurde extrem gut angepasst um wirklich den Start deutlich zu verbessern, siehe GIF!

Hier auch ein Guide wie man sein schaden im Bereich PVM maximieren kann.

Zudem kann man wirklich mit jeder Klasse Farmen, du bist nicht gezwungen einen "Haupt Farmer" zu haben

Allein schon das ich selber seit letzter Woche diesen Server spiele und schon 3x "Full Item Shop" for FREE bekommen habe .. ohne 1 Cent investiert zu haben, zeigt eben wie sehr der Server gönnt.

Server hat sehr großes potenzial,.. klar ist aber auch das es sich um ein ausländischen Server handelt, wo die Deutsche Community nicht wirklich groß ist aber täglich am wachsen ist
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/22/2022, 18:49   #128

in 9 days fuller full IS permanent without putting 1 cent, only play who wants to, in fact the server has nothing of p2win, you have in-game costumes same temporary bonuses
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2022, 22:51   #129

Lightbulb

First of all I would like to invite everyone to our

Summer Event 2022

Patch Notes 22.06.2022:

Dear Community,

-we changed the Origins Stones event and Golden Frogs event with new events on Wednesday and Sunday: Okey card event and Jigsaw event;
-we added the metin stones scale system;
-we have decreased the respawn time of monsters from enchanted forest;
-we added a new feature, from now you can see at any dungeon from F6 the minimum damage needed to kill the final leader;
-we decreased the waiting time needed to use restart city from 7s to 4s and restart here from 10s to 7s;
-we solved a problem with rings from wheel of destiny, now you can use them to craft Elemental Ring;
-we added an option to turn off the stones effects;
-from now on, the test dungeon function will be displayed separately from normal dungeon entry;
-from now on, the quests will be in order at all NPCs: Dungeon entry, re-enter in dungeon, test dungeon and crafting.
-from now on you will be able to have Max. HP on armors if you change bonuses after you evolve them;
-we have added more items on the portable shop from O key;
-we increased the hitbox from stones and leaders;
-In the following days we will add back the global search-shop and the random position for items in search-shop;

Info about new events from wednesday and sunday:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2022, 23:07   #130

Was ist mit dem PvM class balancing? Weiß da jemand mehr?
Old 06/23/2022, 23:43   #131

Received Thanks: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashZTV View Post
Was ist mit dem PvM class balancing? Weiß da jemand mehr?
Das fragst du auf jedem Server. Als würde das irgendwas verändern mit nem Ninja Metins anzuklicken, statt mit nem Krieger
Old 06/24/2022, 02:29   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metin2.Zephyr View Post
Das fragst du auf jedem Server. Als würde das irgendwas verändern mit nem Ninja Metins anzuklicken, statt mit nem Krieger
Und du gibst jedes mal Scheiße von dir nach der niemand gefragt hat. Sei doch einfach leise oder heul wo anders du fanboy.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/24/2022, 15:15   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metin2.Zephyr View Post
Nicht jeder Server ist nur 24/7 braindead vom Mount hauen. Vom Boden macht es eben einen unterschied ob du mit ninja oder nem wasu haust
Old 06/24/2022, 19:56   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlstar View Post
Nicht jeder Server ist nur 24/7 braindead vom Mount hauen. Vom Boden macht es eben einen unterschied ob du mit ninja oder nem wasu haust
Ninja farm is possible in origins2. Late days of S1 ninja was very hyped. In s2 its slightly nerfed however still not bad.

In one of top dungeons (Sung Mahi) Ninja farm is quite effective. Because there are parts you need to kill mobs in floor. Ninja do that job better. You can check the video below:

Old 06/24/2022, 20:03   #135

Server is fun but the itemshop is way to expensive
Thanks
1 User