Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wonder2.global | PVM | 10 LANGUAGES | NEW SYSTEMS | EXCLUSIVE EVENT | START 08.04.22

Discussion on Wonder2.global | PVM | 10 LANGUAGES | NEW SYSTEMS | EXCLUSIVE EVENT | START 08.04.22 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 04/09/2022, 12:35   #61

elite*gold: 133
The Black Market: 174/0/0
opened well, good job
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2022, 13:00   #62

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by manata009 View Post
opened well, good job
Thanks
Old 04/09/2022, 13:50   #63

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teneji View Post
Hi there are simply 2 bugs that will be fixed in a maximum of tonight, then if you want to vilify the server this is another matter, because metin2 has bugs like any other game
my guy bugs with the inventory have been an issue on the old one. i can not understand how thats not fixed before start. your beta was **** without any announcements or plan behind it.

U said u don´t need a proper beta because u thought everything is already clean... bullshit

and than reboots with a 5 minute announcement before...
Old 04/09/2022, 13:54   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by .chunk View Post
my guy bugs with the inventory have been an issue on the old one. i can not understand how thats not fixed before start. your beta was **** without any announcements or plan behind it.

U said u don´t need a proper beta because u thought everything is already clean... bullshit

and than reboots with a 5 minute announcement before...
You will no longer have any response from our team, you are telling a lot of lies and you are very disrespectful.
I hope u have good day
Old 04/10/2022, 18:00   #65

muss mich entschuldigen, habe den server angespielt und gesehen, dass hier dich einiges gemacht wurde. macht spass.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2022, 19:18   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILMONSTRR View Post
muss mich entschuldigen, habe den server angespielt und gesehen, dass hier dich einiges gemacht wurde. macht spass.
Thanks
Old 04/10/2022, 19:42   #67

Server bockt aber denke nicht das es ein Langzeit Projekt wird
Old 04/10/2022, 23:39   #68

what kind of server is this when you can buy 15kkk for 10 euro XD after few days online time
Old 04/11/2022, 00:56   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by rengar syndr0me View Post
what kind of server is this when you can buy 15kkk for 10 euro XD after few days online time
Hello, you don't have to evaluate one thing because there are people who play dishonestly, the sale of yang is prohibited.
You have to try something first and then evaluate
Old 04/11/2022, 01:26   #70

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teneji View Post
Hello, you don't have to evaluate one thing because there are people who play dishonestly, the sale of yang is prohibited.
You have to try something first and then evaluate
i think what that user was hinting at was certain bugs bc this amount of money shouldn't be available for literal dimes after such a short amount of online time.
Old 04/11/2022, 05:35   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
i think what that user was hinting at was certain bugs bc this amount of money shouldn't be available for literal dimes after such a short amount of online time.
man farmt die menge recht schnell eig
Old 04/11/2022, 08:53   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
it makes no sense what the other guy said, the economy of a server is created based on the yang you drop.
Old 04/13/2022, 09:27   #73

Fast diesen Server nicht an, wirst getimeoutet auf discord für 1 Woche wegen nichts, Dupe Bug gabs insgesamt 2 Stück, wurden zwar gefixxt aber die items und das ganze Yang ist noch auf dem Server, gehen 0 auf Suggestions ein, bin mir nichtmal sicher ob die gms mit dem SA kommunizieren können, weil alles dauert immer 2-3 Tage oder du hörst nichts mehr, weiterhin ohne Ende buggs und mittlerweile ziemlich sicher das es der selbe SA ist wie zuvor nur mit einer anderen Identität
Old 04/13/2022, 10:12   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amylase View Post
Fast diesen Server nicht an, wirst getimeoutet auf discord für 1 Woche wegen nichts, Dupe Bug gabs insgesamt 2 Stück, wurden zwar gefixxt aber die items und das ganze Yang ist noch auf dem Server, gehen 0 auf Suggestions ein, bin mir nichtmal sicher ob die gms mit dem SA kommunizieren können, weil alles dauert immer 2-3 Tage oder du hörst nichts mehr, weiterhin ohne Ende buggs und mittlerweile ziemlich sicher das es der selbe SA ist wie zuvor nur mit einer anderen Identität
Hello, the important thing is to always be transparent and honest people.
That is why i tell you that you are not being honest and are telling a lot of lies.
The text channel rule 12 on our forum prohibits the flame, you have been warned several times.

(You also sent a private message to [TM] Numa for explanations when then it was already warned that the flame is forbidden)

We wish you a good day and hopefully you will respect the rules next time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2022, 11:02   #75

Was der Teneji wieder für müll von sich gibt, die leute werden direkt mundtot auf dem Dc gemacht wenn es denen nicht passt.

Was die Dupe Bugs angeht hat Amylase recht, hab screens und Vids gesehen wo die leute 3 stunden nach serverstart einige exe alchi ringe hatten und viele shops leer gekauft wurden mit dem gedupten yang. Bin mir desweiteren sehr sicher das die das yang nicht entfernt haben.

Leute lasst die Finger von diesem Server, wenn die eigenen Promoter auf Twitch erzählen wie schlecht das Team ist. Sagt das schon einiges aus

Tags
metin2, metin2global, metin2pserver, metin2pvm, wonder2