Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mt2Classic Server launch! Pay2Win Abolished ItemShop in Coin GAINABLE ONLY by PLAYING

Discussion on Mt2Classic Server launch! Pay2Win Abolished ItemShop in Coin GAINABLE ONLY by PLAYING within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 08/09/2021, 09:54   #271

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykii View Post
So you are removing the competitive PvP on zones?
Why the **** would you remove lv 18 dispel suras, isn't it mt2'classic' ppl on old days had a sura on sd2 for regeneration room fighting, now you can't dispel the player you hate on sd2? Is it a kindergarden?
The keywords in the whole post about the pvp topic are excessive toxic behavior. Fighting for your room in sd2 or other lvl- or farmspots is nowhere near to be forbidden. But constantly hunting a single Player down all channels over extended periods of time are not just fights for the spot.
Again you try to missinterpret the topic.

Edit: Sorry for the Problems with the Download link not functioning as it should. We solved this issue. You can now download our Client with every Browser from the Website. In case you still got any errors, let me know and try the provided google drive link.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/09/2021, 23:31   #272

P2W abolished but you still can buy boots to run across map1-map2-orc 2 times faster and you can buy every inventory slot so you can stay in sd2 2x longer. hmm yes P2W abolished and i didnt even talk about the problems this server had.
Old 08/10/2021, 00:58   #273

Quote:
Originally Posted by easypro97 View Post
P2W abolished but you still can buy boots to run across map1-map2-orc 2 times faster and you can buy every inventory slot so you can stay in sd2 2x longer. hmm yes P2W abolished and i didnt even talk about the problems this server had.
You didn't mention the "distant recycle" p2w buff that you can buy for your pet! You dont have to go to map 1 and lose your sd2 ticket, you just swipe your credit card and stay on sd2 for free points!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2021, 07:14   #274

Do you guys have nothing better to do other than hating a Server you said you will quit multiple times now?

And this Server is as far away from being pay2win as a Metin 2 Server can be. On every other Server you have mounts, pets and rings with bonuses + changers, adders, exorcism, hermits and blessing scrolls in the Item Shop.
Here you got skins with no bonuses, pets without anything other than some newly added qol features and some other qol or cosmetic items such as wind shoes and skill color changes.

It saddens me to see that you value your time so little to waste it with so much unnecessary and undeserved hate.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/10/2021, 19:26   #275

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Insane View Post
It saddens me to see that you value your time so little to waste it with so much unnecessary and undeserved hate.
Welcome to the Metin2 Epvp section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2021, 23:51   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Insane View Post
Do you guys have nothing better to do other than hating a Server you said you will quit multiple times now?

And this Server is as far away from being pay2win as a Metin 2 Server can be. On every other Server you have mounts, pets and rings with bonuses + changers, adders, exorcism, hermits and blessing scrolls in the Item Shop.
Here you got skins with no bonuses, pets without anything other than some newly added qol features and some other qol or cosmetic items such as wind shoes and skill color changes.

I spent 3 months there so I will make sure as much players as I can reach know that it is a waste of time and the staff/owners aren't competent
Old 08/11/2021, 08:12   #277

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Just trying to make the staff understands that indeed, the server is like a restaurant, if you don't like it you leave it, never come again, and leave a bad review
Yeah you left your review and we got it. I don't remember "bad reviews" having 10381 posts on a forum. You're not satisfied there, you made your point, you can delete the client and you continue living your life happily... or not that happily if your mission in life is only about annoying the users in this thread.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/11/2021, 16:05   #278

Server got really out of hand. I would not advise anyone to start in this server at this point. There are bugs and flaws that are known since day 1 and not beeing resolved for months. Community is complaining about that and gets ignorde while the STAFF is dead silent on this issues and throws around MUTES Ingame and on Discord.
Old 08/11/2021, 16:06   #279

Uff, didnt you cry in all chat 5 minutes ago? Got muted for being toxic and you come here on epvp? Another day, another clown
Old 08/11/2021, 16:12   #280

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by asddes View Post
Server got really out of hand. I would not advise anyone to start in this server at this point. There are bugs and flaws that are known since day 1 and not beeing resolved for months. Community is complaining about that and gets ignorde while the STAFF is dead silent on this issues and throws around MUTES Ingame and on Discord.
Can you name some bugs ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2021, 16:54   #281

elite*gold: 386
Received Thanks: 1,652
Quote:
I spent 3 months there so I will make sure as much players as I can reach know that it is a waste of time and the staff/owners aren't competent
And just because of your stupidity me and my 9 friends of my guild will start here. Thx for pushing the thread so we could see this server.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/11/2021, 17:16   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
Can you name some bugs ?
Bravery Capes having bugs, certain skills are not functioning as they should be (dragon shoot or roar deals only 66% of the damage). AS/MS caps making skills like beserk,feather walk and swiftness useles. Certain texture bugs on metins. Using portal scrolls into lungsam ports you instantly out of the map back into sohan ect ect. Thoose bugs are known to the staff since months and they do not bother addresing them or at this point it seems like they are not capable

Quote:
Originally Posted by popelkak View Post
And just because of your stupidity me and my 9 friends of my guild will start here. Thx for pushing the thread so we could see this server.
If you want you can join with your guild and give it a try, but what he said is 100% true and you will understand this when you play for yourself.
Old 08/12/2021, 02:04   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by popelkak View Post
It's ok! As long as you ignore balance issues, staff with ego issues, silent devs, low population and several bugs/flaws the server is bonkers!

Remember to join shinsoo, I think they all left so you can be the owners of the kingdom n.n
Old 08/12/2021, 14:28   #284

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
It's ok! As long as you ignore balance issues, staff with ego issues, silent devs, low population and several bugs/flaws the server is bonkers!

Remember to join shinsoo, I think they all left so you can be the owners of the kingdom n.n

Hey mate! You have a lot of free time as far as I can see!
Old 08/12/2021, 14:36   #285

Quote:

Server living in your head rent free we know you invested so many hours but stop being mad and angry

Tags
classic, hardcore, metin2, mt2, oldschhool