Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RUBINUM Server 2 - "Chinese Zodiac Temple" | International | 18.12.2020

Discussion on RUBINUM Server 2 - "Chinese Zodiac Temple" | International | 18.12.2020 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/16/2020, 00:55   #136

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Aries View Post
Hello EPvP Community,

first of all, I've been reading all your replies and I know that the decision of the new server looks harsh in the eyes of players and also in the eyes of some users that just shared their opinion.

I get your concerns, I get your criticism. It's in our hands to prove wrong and make things work better and to just improve.

Right now our main goal is to not disappoint and we'll do our best to have everything user oriented.

Please check below our last Dev-Previews.

Dear Community,

lately our progress plan before the new server release has been changed and it will be made upon your suggestions and criticism that has been brought to Rubinum. Therefore, there's a sneak peek of what will be here already before the server start.

Multi-farm Block

One of most requested feature, client limitation, will be available within the next day/s. Basically as an user if you have more than two clients opened, the rest will have drops disabled.

Christmas Event

Last preparations to be done, it will arrive as well within the next day/s, meaning that when the next server will be released, on Legacy of Meley there will be already a Christmas Event on-going.

As last words, we thank you for your support. Each day until the next server start we will inform you about what's going on and to keep you updated.

Frequently asked:

Q: Can I run 2 clients on Server 1 and 2 clients on S2?
A: Yes, you can run simultaneously 2 clients on each server without any problem

Q: If I have more than 2 clients opened, what will happen?
A: Opening more than 2 clients will restrict drops on the other ones

What is your plan regarding the fusion? I really dont see the fusion in the future. You need at least 3/4 of a year (imo) to get the player ready for the fusion itself. But than you have to take the economy of both servers into consideration - Server 1 is flooded with Mithril, Cors, Alchemy, Passage Tickets, Stones, Yang, Equipment (PvM because of the Multiclientblock) and the new Content from Server 1 which most people will reach not even in 2 Months of Playtime. In my understanding of Metin2 you thought i way to easy and way to fast that you can say both server will be ready after xx months/ years to be piled together.

I understand they way you thought this will work, but how can you be confident that this is a good idea? I mean THIS is exactly the way how Rubinum Server 1 died. I mean i played Server 2 aswell and it was a great project too, but Server 1 was almost dead. And Now you start a second Server only half a year later? There were several different ways to create a Hype around Rubinum, but in my opinion starting a second server isn't.
Kind regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by NN12 View Post
Das ist ein editiertes Bild ich denke nicht, dass das aussagt dass die Clients mit dem X "No Drop" Clients sind
Doch, genau dass soll es aussagen. Das Bild ist nicht editiert, das habe ich dem Discord entnommen. (jetzt hat Aries es schon selbst hier unter die Vorstellung gepostet
Es wurd im Discord schon geschrieben, dass man 2 Clients auf Server 1 und 2 Clients auf Server 2 spielen kann und wenn man mehrere Clients auf einem Server offen haben will droppen die weiteren halt nichts, dass wird durch das X markiert.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2020, 04:38   #137

HYPEEEEE!
Old 12/16/2020, 05:34   #138

wie oft kam schon rubinum eig xD naja vg
Old 12/16/2020, 07:44   #139

Das Haus zahlt sich nicht von alleine
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/16/2020, 13:38   #140

elite*gold: 4
90% der leute die hier haten haben schon 100er paysi und geiern dem start entgegen

lost com
Old 12/16/2020, 14:04   #141

elite*gold: 8

Dear EPvP Community,

after the todays' maintenance we came up with the following news and changes:

New:

• Multi-farm Block System
  • Added new loading screens
  • Erebos Max. Damage and Fastest Time rankings were reseted

Changes:

• Replaced the Red Zodiac Case in game with the original cases

Fixes:
  • Added correct descriptions for Dyes

Multi-farm Block

This feature will limit users to have drops enabled in-game only for two clients. If you have more than two clients opened there will be a restriction for the latter ones in terms of drops.

For now we keep max. 2 clients for both servers (you can run simultaneously 2 on S1 and 2 on S2, 4 in total) because we think that it is the best solution since we're aiming for a fusion. We have the possibility to set different limitations for servers if there are heavy requests, we just want to approach it slow and carefully before anything else.

We will follow each of your suggestion and we will find together the best solutions. On top of this, before the server start we will inform you with some background information in regard of fusion so that everyone of you will have more insights about it.

Item Shop

First of all, Item Shop was changed and we made it more user oriented. We removed some items such as Dragon Alchemy, Sashes and Talismans in order to provide you a more fair server start and good gameplay.

As a second big change, we reduced the price of both temporary and permanent Pets, Mounts and Rings

The third change will be that the market will not be flooded and influenced by coins for streamers, team members or any giveaways that we'll do. We will create character bounded versions of Items and Packages that will be distributed to the parties mentioned above.

Christmas Event

It will not be added within this maintenance, there are some refinements that we still need to to and we're good to go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2020, 14:10   #142

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Quote:

Dear EPvP Community,

after the todays' maintenance we came up with the following news and changes:

New:

• Multi-farm Block System
  • Added new loading screens
  • Erebos Max. Damage and Fastest Time rankings were reseted

Changes:

• Replaced the Red Zodiac Case in game with the original cases

Fixes:
  • Added correct descriptions for Dyes

Multi-farm Block

This feature will limit users to have drops enabled in-game only for two clients. If you have more than two clients opened there will be a restriction for the latter ones in terms of drops.

For now we keep max. 2 clients for both servers (you can run simultaneously 2 on S1 and 2 on S2, 4 in total) because we think that it is the best solution since we're aiming for a fusion. We have the possibility to set different limitations for servers if there are heavy requests, we just want to approach it slow and carefully before anything else.

We will follow each of your suggestion and we will find together the best solutions. On top of this, before the server start we will inform you with some background information in regard of fusion so that everyone of you will have more insights about it.

Item Shop

First of all, Item Shop was changed and we made it more user oriented. We removed some items such as Dragon Alchemy, Sashes and Talismans in order to provide you a more fair server start and good gameplay.

As a second big change, we reduced the price of both temporary and permanent Pets, Mounts and Rings

The third change will be that the market will not be flooded and influenced by coins for streamers, team members or any giveaways that we'll do. We will create character bounded versions of Items and Packages that will be distributed to the parties mentioned above.

Christmas Event

It will not be added within this maintenance, there are some refinements that we still need to to and we're good to go.
Please reply to Metin2.Zephir's Post on top of this page.
Removing these items just slows the process of catching up to s1 even more. Just admit you never had the intention of a fusion happening.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2020, 14:24   #143

ok rubinum hype
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2020, 15:48   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metin2.Zephyr View Post
What is your plan regarding the fusion? I really dont see the fusion in the future. You need at least 3/4 of a year (imo) to get the player ready for the fusion itself. But than you have to take the economy of both servers into consideration - Server 1 is flooded with Mithril, Cors, Alchemy, Passage Tickets, Stones, Yang, Equipment (PvM because of the Multiclientblock) and the new Content from Server 1 which most people will reach not even in 2 Months of Playtime. In my understanding of Metin2 you thought i way to easy and way to fast that you can say both server will be ready after xx months/ years to be piled together.
The only reason for a fusion to not be possible would have been if the servers weren't identical. I am planning to reveal a general concept about the Rubinums' Development Roadmap in some days, which is including information about Fusion, nearly future development and long-term development processes (weeks).

But to answer your points, the fusion will be made under certain conditions and agreements in which we would like to involve the community. The main and most important thing that we aim as a result after fusion is a healthy economy. I am aware that it's a delicate thing and it requires most of the attention and responsibility, this is why I would not commit fully to tell you ALREADY (because it's too early) what exactly we can take and how it will occur.

Quote:

I understand they way you thought this will work, but how can you be confident that this is a good idea? I mean THIS is exactly the way how Rubinum Server 1 died. I mean i played Server 2 aswell and it was a great project too, but Server 1 was almost dead. And Now you start a second Server only half a year later? There were several different ways to create a Hype around Rubinum, but in my opinion starting a second server isn't.
Kind regards
If you talk about S1 of Rubinum from years ago the main problem was that it was different concept than the S2, Lycan was there as well and the concept of S2 was way different, this made the fusion not possible.

Also, I know that a big percentage of the replies were just designed to put me, my decision or anything related to Rubinum in a bad spotlight but I am confident that this decision was the best.

Rubinum ran on a small/mid player base, no matter how much you think about it there were no realistical options to bring back players and to let them get to play again the server without starting a new one because the gap between the player base and new players was too high.

Now, starting from this main reason, no matter how many updates we would have brought, no one would have started to play again and sooner or later even the current player base would get bored.

I know that the decision is rough and still many of you think that it's just another manoeuvre for Rubinum to get its' most benefits out of users and in the end it'll still be a fail.

That's not right. The current Rubinum Server (S1, Legacy of Meley) was planned to run on a different concept, but each user expected it to be Rubinum S2 Concept, that's one of the main reasons that users left and more users left when we tried to change/orient the game to a S2 Concept. Not because S2 Concept was bad, but because there were too many differences between them and all have led to a big massacre of the economy.

On top of this, I choosed to build a team from scratch, which was quite hard and time consuming. Additionaly, there was no connection between us and a Community at that time.

All these things have led to us working and building something great in the past months. But as I said, in the end people who left, knew Rubinum how it was (May/June) not how it is today.

Anyways, I have to let you know and everyone that the decision of opening the Chinese Zodiac Temple was taken upon the fact that we have now a gameplay that was always desired (S2 - 2018), a team that can help me manage and is always here to give me a hand, an already based community, lots of lessons learned throughout the past months, ways we can handle the server openings and so on.

I hope that I answered most of your concerns. A fusion will be there, adjustements to make S2 slightly easier in terms of progress would occur as well and I am confident that everything will be a success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
Please reply to Metin2.Zephir's Post on top of this page.
Removing these items just slows the process of catching up to s1 even more. Just admit you never had the intention of a fusion happening.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 12/16/2020, 18:25   #145

trailer looking good
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/16/2020, 18:43   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by viciousviperr View Post

trailer looking good
Thank you, credits go to @
Old 12/16/2020, 18:54   #147

elite*gold: 6
The Black Market: 125/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by viciousviperr View Post

trailer looking good
Quote:
Thank you, credits go to @
Thanks
8 Users
Old 12/16/2020, 20:42   #148

Received Thanks: 1,150
Quote:
The only reason for a fusion to not be possible would have been if the servers weren't identical. I am planning to reveal a general concept about the Rubinums' Development Roadmap in some days, which is including information about Fusion, nearly future development and long-term development processes (weeks).

But to answer your points, the fusion will be made under certain conditions and agreements in which we would like to involve the community. The main and most important thing that we aim as a result after fusion is a healthy economy. I am aware that it's a delicate thing and it requires most of the attention and responsibility, this is why I would not commit fully to tell you ALREADY (because it's too early) what exactly we can take and how it will occur.

If you talk about S1 of Rubinum from years ago the main problem was that it was different concept than the S2, Lycan was there as well and the concept of S2 was way different, this made the fusion not possible.

Also, I know that a big percentage of the replies were just designed to put me, my decision or anything related to Rubinum in a bad spotlight but I am confident that this decision was the best.

Rubinum ran on a small/mid player base, no matter how much you think about it there were no realistical options to bring back players and to let them get to play again the server without starting a new one because the gap between the player base and new players was too high.

Now, starting from this main reason, no matter how many updates we would have brought, no one would have started to play again and sooner or later even the current player base would get bored.

I know that the decision is rough and still many of you think that it's just another manoeuvre for Rubinum to get its' most benefits out of users and in the end it'll still be a fail.

That's not right. The current Rubinum Server (S1, Legacy of Meley) was planned to run on a different concept, but each user expected it to be Rubinum S2 Concept, that's one of the main reasons that users left and more users left when we tried to change/orient the game to a S2 Concept. Not because S2 Concept was bad, but because there were too many differences between them and all have led to a big massacre of the economy.

On top of this, I choosed to build a team from scratch, which was quite hard and time consuming. Additionaly, there was no connection between us and a Community at that time.

All these things have led to us working and building something great in the past months. But as I said, in the end people who left, knew Rubinum how it was (May/June) not how it is today.

Anyways, I have to let you know and everyone that the decision of opening the Chinese Zodiac Temple was taken upon the fact that we have now a gameplay that was always desired (S2 - 2018), a team that can help me manage and is always here to give me a hand, an already based community, lots of lessons learned throughout the past months, ways we can handle the server openings and so on.

I hope that I answered most of your concerns. A fusion will be there, adjustements to make S2 slightly easier in terms of progress would occur as well and I am confident that everything will be a success.

Thanks for your answer! I didnt expected you to give me such an detailed answer.

I know about the fact that s1 and s2 were different since i was playing on both servers. Lycan, polymorph and more made the fusion itself impossible there i have to agree with you.

My intention wasnt to put you in a bad spotlight, i expected that you explain a bit how you want to think about such things which are realistic points player are worried about. You changed the S2 concept and create an own concept, which was not bad at all, but things which were running since the s2 start in the past were just unneccessary in my opinion (e.g. the Pass ticket changes almost the first 2 Months)

I think Rubinum was always a project with ups and downs and no matter if the Server was even at a "low" playerbase of 400/500 players or 2k, in my eyes people started Rubinum over and over again due to the fact that you still made patches. (Before the announcement of S2 2000+ were "normal" at the same time) which is a lot more than 2 Months ago when you brought up the "Pls dont let us alone"-Event or how it was called.

I dont know if this fusion will work and when you are at the point to bring it, but i wish you good luck that you can achieve your goals.

I really have to say you and your Team are doing a good job at all. I have nothing negative to say against any of your staff members.

I hope you and your DEVs are going to fix the Server itself - i mean the servers asynchrony, which is a thing which is still criticised by the part of the community which is supporting you even with 400-500 players.

A last question: Did you already plan a pvp balancing? When will the balancing occur on server 1?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/16/2020, 20:58   #149

Quote:
I hope you and your DEVs are going to fix the Server itself - i mean the servers asynchrony, which is a thing which is still criticised by the part of the community which is supporting you even with 400-500 players.

A last question: Did you already plan a pvp balancing? When will the balancing occur on server 1?
Yes, it is planned, I just need to find some space to care about it properly, focus will be on doing everything correct for the server start.

Thank you for your feedback!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/16/2020, 21:02   #150

The Black Market: 279/0/0
Vorstellung sieht gut aus. Freue mich schon auf den Start.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread