Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Calliope2 - Global | Fight for your kingdom | 5 years | 8000+ daily

Discussion on Calliope2 - Global | Fight for your kingdom | 5 years | 8000+ daily within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/04/2020, 14:37   #241

elite*gold: 0
dont play this server, if you dont speak spanish and like communicating to other players or mods/GMs. Pretty much noone speaks proper english and even the Mods that are supposed to help english player dont speak english. They dont understand simple sentences and anser questions you never asked. There are probably only 2 Teammembers that can speak real english. Also they need hours to answer, I always wait at least 30mins for a simple response, but in average its more like 1 hour.
If you spanish, play the server, very good concept, if you cannot speak spanish but like communicating or expectt to get questions answered by the Team, dont play it.
Old 08/04/2020, 20:06   #242

elite*gold: 6
Dear @,

First this is not a spanish server and i always provided english support.

English is the only allowed language on shout and trade chats:

On discord me and the team and other players are online at almost any hour. Also there are categories for each language, but also a global channel where we all write in english.

People on forum writes in english and they also have categories for their language:

Our server is played by different nationalities:

When a moderator is recruited, he has to write a CV and talk to me, we have our own group where we all communicate, saying that they can't write proper english is a big lie.

Nice try for the fake review, and by the way you made some grammar mistakes.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/05/2020, 18:20   #243

defintley not a fake review lol, always had to wait 20 minutes and more for a response and often the team didnt even get my question. im not saying that anyones english has to be perfect, mine isnt either, but this doesnt change the fact that the support, in my experience is very bad for english people. and yes, global chat is english, but when talking to other players, at least 50% cant speak english and 90% of the players start a conversation in spanish or what ever, but not english.

btw, I dont wanna hate the server or anything, personnally I think its the best server right now when its only about the concept, but not when its about the team. I have about 100 hours of active playtime on the server, so dont ^say its a fake review, because its definitly not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2020, 21:39   #244

Not everybody knows english in this world, but my team knows english for sure. Players have no obligations. Keep in mind that you play on a global server with different people.

This is me testing my moderators for you.

Both of the potion answers are correct.

I picked from chat some players and talked with them

I did not found problems chatting with them.

You simply put in my back the issue european govs didn't teach everyone good english.

Your review is fake, because you said "dont play this server, if you dont speak spanish and like communicating to other players or mods/GMs " where i proved you twice it's a false statement.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/07/2020, 16:52   #245

Im very impressed by the effort you put into testing whether critics are right or not and testing your team.
Dont know if this sounds ironic, but im serious about this one.

But still this isnt a fake review, these are the experiences I made.

1. often I didnt get a reply after about an hour, eventhough I saw the team running arroun.
2. often the team didnt get my question and answered something completely different.
3. once a team member was very rude to me after asking a question that he understood wrong, but to be fair, it was a complicated question, but this doesnt excuse being rude for absolutly no reason.
4. many players I wanted to chat with didnt speak english and only replied in spanish and when someone started a conversation with me in spanish and I asked them to speak english, they ignored it or replied again in spanish.

I think you made a very good job proving that the experience I made was more likely unlucky and not the general thing on the server.

I didnt want to flame the server, gotta admit I was pretty harsh with my first comment, but still, everything I wrote were things I really experienced.

But with your screenshots you provided many proofs that it seems like I was just unlucky when chatting to others.

Edit: I´m not blaming the players for not speaking english lol, just wanted to say that its hard for non-spanish-speaking players, but as I said, it seems like I just was very unlucky.
Old 08/07/2020, 17:15   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by killernick02 View Post
1. often I didnt get a reply after about an hour, eventhough I saw the team running arroun.
2. often the team didnt get my question and answered something completely different.
3. once a team member was very rude to me after asking a question that he understood wrong, but to be fair, it was a complicated question, but this doesnt excuse being rude for absolutly no reason.
4. many players I wanted to chat with didnt speak english and only replied in spanish and when someone started a conversation with me in spanish and I asked them to speak english, they ignored it or replied again in spanish.
I don't really like to get myself mixed in these situations but i can't stand such claims.
Words have no meaning, unless you bring proof regarding every claim, most of us will just think you're lying or trying to stop players from joining.
Imagine you open up a server, and someone starts posting rubbish about it in the thread, especially if they have no proof to back-up those claims. "Team is trash" "i waited 1h for a response GG NEXT" etc. Those comments have no place in here, if you truly felt the team-member acted badly, take a screenshot of the action and talk with the SA directly on discord, I know he answers all DM's as soon as possible.

Wish you the very best.
Old 08/07/2020, 18:38   #247

@

I will try harder to make the game better for everyone.
Old 08/07/2020, 19:24   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFlame331 View Post
I don't really like to get myself mixed in these situations but i can't stand such claims.
Words have no meaning, unless you bring proof regarding every claim, most of us will just think you're lying or trying to stop players from joining.
Imagine you open up a server, and someone starts posting rubbish about it in the thread, especially if they have no proof to back-up those claims. "Team is trash" "i waited 1h for a response GG NEXT" etc. Those comments have no place in here, if you truly felt the team-member acted badly, take a screenshot of the action and talk with the SA directly on discord, I know he answers all DM's as soon as possible.

Wish you the very best.
As I said, my first comment was to harsh and I said multiple times the server is good but that I have problems with the team and I explained why, "i waited 1h for a response GG NEXT" is something completly different from what I wrote and I even said in the end that I might have been just very unlucky.

But I'm not playing Metin to take screenshots of every chat I wasnt happy with and at the time I had these problems with not responding team etc I wasnt even thinking about wirtting a comment here, as I usually dont care about the team, but as I really like the server, I just wanted to leave some "feedback".
Obv I know that my first comment was not a very good "feedback", I was just a little mad after waiting again for responses from multiple teammembers. Next time I experience something like this I will take some screenshots.

So tbh your comment is pretty useless after I already agreed with Calliope2, but I'll take your feedback.

Wish you the very best, too.
Old 08/07/2020, 19:36   #249

Write to me on discord everytime you need something. (tag me on global chat)
Old 08/11/2020, 05:38   #250

Dear players,

In today's update, 24 new slots have been implemented. The slots becomes automatically visible when you drag an item from the inventory.

After placing the item in a slot, the remaining empty slots will become invisible.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2020, 20:45   #251

Old 08/18/2020, 09:26   #252

Very nice too see that someone has finished what ive did so long ago, server side z axis in combination with new clientside movement to get arround that settoterrainheight thingy. I hope it was worth it, do user actually like the way of new movement, is it useable in combat or just smth on your server for transportation?
Old 08/18/2020, 12:51   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkingCow View Post
Very nice too see that someone has finished what ive did so long ago, server side z axis in combination with new clientside movement to get arround that settoterrainheight thingy. I hope it was worth it, do user actually like the way of new movement, is it useable in combat or just smth on your server for transportation?
The players really like it. And not just them, me too. I wanted to do it since very long time, but just now i had the minimum knowledge to do it. Mounts on my server cannot be used to attack other players, because it's blocked as i wanted to, so it doesn't need any aditional code to work, just to disable the restriction. (it does also check your height before letting you do any kind of damage, or to receive damage)

After i've seen the gameplay of justice online really made me ambitious to finish the flying mounts system as i liked a lot the ideea to see the map from a big height.

The winners of the giveaway event have been announced. Check it out on facebook page!
Old 08/19/2020, 13:31   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliope2 View Post
The players really like it. And not just them, me too. I wanted to do it since very long time, but just now i had the minimum knowledge to do it. Mounts on my server cannot be used to attack other players, because it's blocked as i wanted to, so it doesn't need any aditional code to work, just to disable the restriction. (it does also check your height before letting you do any kind of damage, or to receive damage)
Ah, <- click4video (z positioning, new movement to allow walking on and between objects placed on other objects). The only thing that was missing was the whole server part, synchronising z 'n ****.
Setting an height value to add to terrainheight was my first idea too, but its flawed when you want to use it inside the movement.

Would be nice too see a server reworking the whole movement mechanics, client- and server-side.
Old 08/19/2020, 14:35   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkingCow View Post
Ah, <- click4video (z positioning, new movement to allow walking on and between objects placed on other objects). The only thing that was missing was the whole server part, synchronising z 'n ****.
Setting an height value to add to terrainheight was my first idea too, but its flawed when you want to use it inside the movement.

Would be nice too see a server reworking the whole movement mechanics, client- and server-side.
This is how it works curently.

Closed Thread