Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✘ Immortals2 - Rise Of The Legend v.02 Start: 20.06.2016 ✘

Discussion on ✘ Immortals2 - Rise Of The Legend v.02 Start: 20.06.2016 ✘ within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/26/2016, 18:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Channel One (Offline)
Channel Two (Offline)
Channel Three (Offline)
Channel Four (Offline)

Server down ?
Old 07/26/2016, 19:25   #17

Ist der noch Online? Wenn ja viel Glück sieht ziemlich gut aus. Aber auch leider nicht so viele Features auf was man heute echt achten muss.
Old 07/27/2016, 09:31   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Coxx View Post
Channel One (Offline)
Channel Two (Offline)
Channel Three (Offline)
Channel Four (Offline)

Server down ?
No we have IP conflicts with webhost but server is running

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus_Resus View Post
Ist der noch Online? Wenn ja viel Glück sieht ziemlich gut aus. Aber auch leider nicht so viele Features auf was man heute echt achten muss.
But we got new stuffs Like brutality systems , reborn system , PVP tournament ground which is different..
Give a try you will like it..
Old 08/03/2016, 09:27   #19

Added many systems give a try
Old 10/30/2016, 15:55   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazingax3 View Post
client of german?
Added Multi Languages client system
1) German
2) Romanian
3) Portuguese
4) English
soon new languages will be added
Old 01/18/2017, 05:16   #21

added some videos by players
Old 01/30/2017, 08:08   #22

elite*gold: 260
Lot's of information in your presentation, only the looks could've been a bit better, but nothing to worry about!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2017, 07:57   #23

The server and website is highly stable and beautiful
Old 05/03/2017, 19:57   #24

Stop spam emailing your players without unsubscribe option and leaking everyone's email addresses. SA Hawk is truly an idiot who has no clue how to run a server. Right now there is 20 players online, it's a dead server with horrible presentation. Give it up already
Old 05/03/2017, 20:47   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Elite View Post
Stop spam emailing your players without unsubscribe option and leaking everyone's email addresses. SA Hawk is truly an idiot who has no clue how to run a server. Right now there is 20 players online, it's a dead server with horrible presentation. Give it up already
Yeah i kinda dont like my email being sent to random people ty
Old 05/04/2017, 08:13   #26

Quote:
First of all let me tell you few things, if you have problem with email or something this is not a right place to do so this elitepvper forum thread is about game related.
and we are running the server since 2 years even we got 20+ players we are not person to change or close the server and open with new name and again closing..
Secondly sending mail is from our website department so talk to them at the specified address not here
And i know who are you and why you doing this you work is to blame all those servers and say a lot of bad about it .If you have any personal revenge you can talk to me directly not like a child posting irrelevant topics here and dont spam here.

Now it will be clear who is an idiot thanks
Old 05/04/2017, 08:17   #27

There are lot of people jealous of Immortals2 even though we have very few players.Their main aim is to close the server at any cost to avoid competition.

Quote:
We have worked for months to make server better and with one word you making all players to leave.You start a server and make it success and then speak.
Old 05/04/2017, 19:09   #28

Well idk who this Luna Elite is but your emailing company has violated EU Laws so i would have a word with them so your server Is Not associated with violating EU Laws that are meant to protect us for a reason. The same reason why Epvp keeps our personal information safe is to protect our Details like emails,ID's,Passwords and much more

Data protection legislation in the UK is primarily based upon Directives from the European Union. It aims to protect the rights of individuals to ensure that their personal information remains private and secure.
Old 05/04/2017, 22:39   #29

elite*gold: 406
good luck
Old 05/05/2017, 02:02   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanforu View Post
First of all let me tell you few things, if you have problem with email or something this is not a right place to do so this elitepvper forum thread is about game related.
and we are running the server since 2 years even we got 20+ players we are not person to change or close the server and open with new name and again closing..
Secondly sending mail is from our website department so talk to them at the specified address not here
And i know who are you and why you doing this you work is to blame all those servers and say a lot of bad about it .If you have any personal revenge you can talk to me directly not like a child posting irrelevant topics here and dont spam here.

Now it will be clear who is an idiot thanks
Listen here, It's your game who's making everyone's email addresses to the public, and for that reason, I'm letting the public (people of epvp) know that by signing up you will give everyone your email address so you can get spammed and hacked basically. Additionally, don't call it a website department, a server with 20 players online practically has no department and 1 person is running your idiotic email scheme. Now please f##k off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birender View Post
There are lot of people jealous of Immortals2 even though we have very few players.Their main aim is to close the server at any cost to avoid competition.

We have worked for months to make server better and with one word you making all players to leave.
Months of failed work it seems. I haven't made anyone leave it's just that no one wants to join a server with 20 players online.