Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoM2 - The Legend | International | Hard | 8 years online

Discussion on WoM2 - The Legend | International | Hard | 8 years online within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/15/2018, 00:57   #4216

elite*gold: 102
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,495
Nach mittlerweile mehr als 4 Jahren kann man's echt mal gut sein lassen, der Server hatte seine erfolgreichen Monate/Jahre - das was derzeit noch passiert ist lächerlich und traurig zugleich.
Old 09/18/2018, 00:46   #4217

elite*gold: 127
The Black Market: 105/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,477
Loos Shogun der Reset wartet
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2018, 08:11   #4218

elite*gold: 6
Ne, lasst mal lieber erst die zwei übrigen Server mergen, auf denen sich insgesamt ca 200 Spieler befinden. Am Ende steht man bestimmt nicht vor dem gleichen Problem.
Top Lösungsvorschlag.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2018, 12:34   #4219

elite*gold: 0
There is a guy on their poll post who tells the truth:
"Let's take things in order
You banned a lot of players who have made trades between your servers and now you want to make merge ?
They are already lost causes and they will never come back. You banned players with accounts over 20kkk because they bought accounts with YANG on the SAME server ( 0 LOGIC ). In return when they have been sent evidence with some "big donators" you don't give a ****.
You want people to respect your rules ? First you need to respect them !
Do you want us to understand? Two years since the server started dying, you're still repeating that it's not our job, and now after the second big failure you want an opinion.
I say NO.
You made luna, I already knew it would be a big failure, considering that the sol was dead, you thought it would be ok if you open a second international server identic with SOL. Sorry, not exactly the same ... luna was "harder". Since luna has been opened I've never seen you advertise to this community.
I know, i know " Gameforge gives strikes at all our videos" bla bla bla. But you can pay youtubers to make daily live streams. You made updates, but you have not promoted them, that is = 0. Let's don't talk about that update when you changed the name of liquids, pls no. How to play a server where at lvl 1 gives you a sword+4 (even the ones from metin2 official realized it was in their advantage if players are evolving as soon as possible).
I will not say anything about PVP because it is irrelevant to speak about something that doesn't exist on this server. I mean the characters are destroyed/unbalanced. You've taken care that the daily wars disappear."

I agree. They never respected their players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2018, 13:37   #4220

It's not about promotion, its about the huge gap between lowlvl and highlvl players. I know the server for a long time and promotion is not needed. The market changed and lowlvl players have it hard to make any money.

I wanted to start that server again, but what i hate the most is, to farm, eventho im more of a pvm player, and not get any money out of it or atleast not fast. Why should i play there when my f.e skillbooks and stones wont be sold at all. All i could see was highlevel players chilling in town.

Its not promotion its the gap, so through farming you cant achive anything as a lowlvl player, because you cant offer relevant items to the majority there. Therefor you have to use the itemshop to sell switchers or whatever, and this is a no go.

A reset would be harsh, but a merge or a new server with promotion and slight adjustments would save your situation right now.
Or you think of a new concept to make the gap smaller so both sides can profit from each other. But the minority would start a server under this circumstances, especially because its concept is leaned alot to the official if you consider leveling or farming. The start is really hard, no mount not anything, so people would first invest alot of time and maybe a little amount of money into the itemshop to get to lvl 35 and make their horse, and what then? Farming metins and afterwards standing in front of their own shop and hope that someone buys atleast 1 item.

This game lives and dies from economy, if there is no economy there will be no players and no future. Otherwise it would be a PVP server where you can set your level to 105 and you do all by yourself without needing any currency or economy or the help of other players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2018, 22:27   #4221

hahah, low lvl never had it easier @
you can obtain yang very fast, ther is nice guides in forum
and some people ingame can tell you too where to farm and whats the best

each metin is 200k with very bad drop ! and ther is a lot metins
+ changer drop from metin stones

naaga dungeon lvl 45 is worth it too if you can do it solo ( take like 1 month if you are a average player no hardcore player or casher ), upgrade items from desert up to red wood got nice value

for example quartz sand , magic seeds, ice marbles, spider web, spider eyes etc... not hard to farm and have nice value
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2018, 22:36   #4222

elite*gold: 22
WoM ist der bessere DE Server - Wenn er denn nur voller wäre. Damals hats wirklich verdammt viel Spaß gemacht, weil sich vieles richtig angefühlt hat, trotz der überwiegend Englischen Sprache, aber das was aus WoM geworden ist (Ich bin echt schockiert) ist wirklich traurig mit anzusehen. Hoffentlich kriegen die noch die Kurve. *Daumen Drück*
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/19/2018, 22:47   #4223

elite*gold: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erugos View Post
WoM ist der bessere DE Server - Wenn er denn nur voller wäre. Damals hats wirklich verdammt viel Spaß gemacht, weil sich vieles richtig angefühlt hat, trotz der überwiegend Englischen Sprache, aber das was aus WoM geworden ist (Ich bin echt schockiert) ist wirklich traurig mit anzusehen. Hoffentlich kriegen die noch die Kurve. *Daumen Drück*
eine server fusion wird da auch nicht viel bringen. einfach resetten und ab die post. dann würde ich auch wieder anfangen. aber mit 50 spielern suckt das eher.
Old 09/20/2018, 00:08   #4224

Reset und ich wäre am start!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/20/2018, 07:14   #4225

Reset..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/20/2018, 07:38   #4226

Würde dieser Server resettet werden wäre ich zu 100% auch dabei !
Hab mich schon immer geärgert dass ich den damals nicht direkt mit angefangen habe xD
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/20/2018, 09:42   #4227

elite*gold: 76
Received Thanks: 2,202
Warum muss man die Server resetten, um die Spieler zu zwingen auf dem neuen Server dann anzufangen=?

Dann würde das Konzept einfach nicht passen. Wer spendet dann noch.

Einen neuen Server mit zukünftigem Update bzw. Fusion aller Server wäre vielleicht angenehmer. So haben nicht alle etwas verloren.

Selbe Prinzip macht DE ja auch und irgendwie funktioniert es.

Hatte früher zu wenig Zeit und fing nie wirklich hier an. Bisschen Schade darum ^^

Ich fände einen WOM Server mit 2008 Like ja geil, der nach und nach dann Updates bringt.

So hätte man DE Feeling und immer etwas zu tun.

Ist doch blöd wenn man frische lv. 35 ist und auf einmal kommt ein 105er und stielt dir für sein Farmer den Platz.

Ich denk damit kriegt man den Großteil der Com wieder dazu, neu anzufangen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2018, 23:27   #4228

Quote:
Originally Posted by No14 View Post
Warum muss man die Server resetten, um die Spieler zu zwingen auf dem neuen Server dann anzufangen=?

Dann würde das Konzept einfach nicht passen. Wer spendet dann noch.

Einen neuen Server mit zukünftigem Update bzw. Fusion aller Server wäre vielleicht angenehmer. So haben nicht alle etwas verloren.

Selbe Prinzip macht DE ja auch und irgendwie funktioniert es.

Hatte früher zu wenig Zeit und fing nie wirklich hier an. Bisschen Schade darum ^^

Ich fände einen WOM Server mit 2008 Like ja geil, der nach und nach dann Updates bringt.

So hätte man DE Feeling und immer etwas zu tun.

Ist doch blöd wenn man frische lv. 35 ist und auf einmal kommt ein 105er und stielt dir für sein Farmer den Platz.

Ich denk damit kriegt man den Großteil der Com wieder dazu, neu anzufangen.

auf wom wird das eher nicht passieren, 105er haben genug zutun mit meleys hort, nemere,razador, earth run, als mit ienem 35er zufarmen und konkurrenz vom low lvl char zu killen

auf wom, wäre jotun thrym , und orc mace ganz cool als runs , und DT eventuell auch mal zeit für Blauen Tot
Old 09/21/2018, 00:28   #4229

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 1,108
Ist ja schon interessant wie viele nach Reset schreien. Vergessen wird dabei allerdings, dass sehr viele Leute sehr viel Zeit & Geld in den Server investiert haben, ich schätze nicht, dass die begeistert von einem Reset wären.
Wie bereits angesprochen: Neuen Server für die Leute die neu anfangen wollen öffnen und dann fusionieren. Davon hätten neue, sowie alte Spieler etwas - die nicht alles verlieren, woran sie lange gearbeitet haben.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/21/2018, 10:11   #4230

Ich wäre auch für ein Reset, und das Geld was Leute investiert haben würden diese Anteilhaft als Coins erneut bekommen.

Das wäre für mMn. beide Seiten eine gute Lösung