Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

It's perfect!

Discussion on It's perfect! within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up It's perfect!

As a senior player of METIN2 I have used so many bot like M²Fish Angelbot,Multiversion hack and Multihack, they do have their own advantages , such as multiple, auto potion and auto script. However, all of them are lack of some important functions and features which we actually needed. None of them integrated all the functions together.
About a year ago I happened find a bot that the new Metin2 bot named easymetin2 had released beta and use it till now. It’s so amazing that this new bot support so many new functions and features I have never seen before, just like,
Auto-walk—never tired of running across several map!
Auto-fishing—so efficiency to get more benefits!
Auto-pick—really convenient and never miss any!
Mob-lock—leveling so fast!
Farming—higher level and more gold!
By use EasyMetin2 I can open 3 Metin2 clients, one is fishing, another one is farming,and my main char is leveling. It indeed satisfying me, and I can both have fun and save times. As Easymetin2 says ‘You click start, we do the rest’.
No comparison, no differences! Now it’s free to use, so don’t hesitate! .It can be your most useful assistance!
Remember, play the game and don’t let game plays you!