Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R0berTT's new Project

Discussion on R0berTT's new Project within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post R0berTT's new Project

I propose to open this thread to be able to follow R0berTT's new project for GameForge official servers. Since your former threads have been closed at your requests (GF x7 DMG and x2/3 SKILL), this thread will give an opportunity to follow any news of your work, to all of us who are interested and wait on your progress. So please, write any now and then to let us know how is the project going and if there are any alpha or beta for testing any time soon. I hope that the people who benefited from your work so far will appreciate this thread and will continue to encourage you to good progress. Many thanks for your work, hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2018, 20:32   #2

R0berTT's i really can't whait for your new project nobody is making any hacks for this game anymore i still like this game after so many years

Ps: Sunt un mare fan man m-am gandit sa incerc si eu sa imi fac un hack propiu dar nustiu *** exact sa fac daca poti sa-mi dai niste sfaturi as aprecia foarte mult
Old 06/27/2018, 22:31   #3
wild wild son

Received Thanks: 3,369
Arrow Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros -> Metin2 Main - Dis…

He may start a new thread () if he would like to let you know about its status. Otherwise, please contact him via private message.

#moved
#closed
Closed Thread