Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to do bypass hackshield?

Discussion on How to do bypass hackshield? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to do bypass hackshield?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need New HackShield Bypass
08/31/2014 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
When the bypass began to trouble updated friends game.I wonder if anybody knows a new bypass link right? ( I'm english bad. I'm sorry. :) )
Bypass KR HackShield
01/22/2013 - Elsword - 0 Replies
Does anyone know how to bypass Korean Elsword HackShield
How to bypass hackshield ?
04/05/2011 - AutoIt - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm trying to make a bot for 'Metin2'. In metin2, and most games, there is a hackshield now. It prevents injecting dlls and blocks sending keys to game. can we bypass it ? thnks..
HackShield-Bypass
12/04/2010 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 240 Replies
In diesem Thread möchte ich euch zeigen, wie ihr euren Metin2-Client so modden könnt, dass HackShield nicht mehr gestartet wird. Dank der Unfähigkeit der Leute, die den HackShield eingebaut haben ist es sehr einfach, diesen auch wieder rauszupatchen. 1. Client entpacken Zuerst einmal müssen wir den Client unpacken, bevor wir daran rumspielen können. Der Client ist mit UPX gepackt. Da UPX sich jedoch aus irgendeinem Grund dagegen sträubt, den Client zu entpacken müssen wir ihn mit einem...
[Hackshield]Bypass the new protection hackshield
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Today i was so mad from agbot so i found the loader lite 3... so i tried to connect with him to ibot (port : 16000) and failed cuz of the hackshield .... so i tried to rename the "hackshield" file dictory and it was full of success ... but i dont know .. should i get banned for it? (i bought silks) if no ill post here the download and guide... Thank's alot : Kobbi :)