Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get divorced?

Discussion on How to get divorced? within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get divorced?

How to get divorced?
Old 04/08/2012, 06:04   #2
Hidden Moderator

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
Hey,
You can get divorced with the help of the Guardian. Afaik there is the amicable and the one-sided divorce. In the amicable divorce both of the couple has to be at the Guardian and you also have to pay with 500.000 Yang for that. In the one-sided divorce you can get divorced without the beeing of the other partner and you have to pay 1.000.000 Yang for that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to get divorced?
04/07/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
How to get divorced?
get divorced for free no mets or met tears needed
12/13/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 47 Replies
rather then wasting like 300k to buy a met tear and 60k to buy a meteor (prices at fury) to divorce all u have to do is delete ur guy by going in options and click delete once u done that go to the site and restore ur character when u get it back ull be single again!
Get Divorced for free
08/18/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 58 Replies
Ok i dont post alot on this forums but everything i do post has some use i found out this the other day Instead of using a Met tear or a met to get divorced you can do it a much simpler way 1.delete your character 2.go to conuqer online restore character page 3.restore your deleted character 4.voila he/she not married anymore Thankyou :)