same here but only with one specific account, all the others just work fine.
i guess GF gives temp bans since our activities are flagged suspicious, nonetheless the hack needs an update imo its honestly a huge waste of time just to wait for the redbar to dissapear.
5 days ago I got a ban and send a ticket xD, they told me I was using bot and will not unban me. The account is still banned ;(
they have made an area where you can use the trading glass one-on-one to do Sunday research in other applications, it would be perfect if this happens as well.
Hey mates the extreme injektor has a problem, u will get automatic bann-red bar bann they see when we open the hack..
Some 1 know how to solve this? I mean i have automatic red bar bann but all 4 hours i can go in in my account..
Thanks- maybe a discord group avaible?
Hey mates the extreme injektor has a problem, u will get automatic bann-red bar bann they see when we open the hack..
Some 1 know how to solve this? I mean i have automatic red bar bann but all 4 hours i can go in in my account..
Thanks- maybe a discord group avaible?
Im pretty sure this is not because of the Injector. In general, many .dlls are loaded in Metin2, and since now, I have never seen any bans related to just injecting.
I believe just if you use the features too extreme, then you get banned (e.g. too high range on waithack).
What I mean to say is that its not related to the Injector. But that does not mean it MUST be Waitrange.
It could also be for example that you use too many accounts with the same IP or you are using an IP that was flagged.
Often, (at least for me) red bans were IP-related and not account-dependent.
Yeah, 2 days ago I was red-bar banned and today I was able to log in but I'm not going to use this hack anymore until there's and update, I'm not sure why it happened...
If you want to try to use some bot again I suggest you to:
1. Change your IP
2. Create a new account
3. Only use the bot with the new account and the new IP so that no connection to any other IPs and accounts is possible
And do not login with any old accounts using the new IP or any new accounts using the old IP
Zweifel an MultiHack 5.0 - Doubts about MultiHack 5.0 08/30/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 14 Replies Hallo Leute, nicht Deutsch sprechen, bin ich mit Google Translate, bezweifle ich ein "Noob" hier. Ich versuche, verwenden Sie die MultiHack 5,0, aber ich kann es nicht verwenden, AcOnTeSeR immer diese Fehlermeldung (weiß nicht, ob es Fehler). Das Spiel wird gespielt Metin2 LongjuYT2 Server 3 kann mir jemand helfen, dieses Problem lösen?
Vielen Dank im Voraus und bitte antworten, wenn Sie die Wörter richtig zu schreiben, denn wenn man falsch schreiben, Google zu übersetzen, nicht zu...
Multihack Codes, Multihack erstellen^^ 06/29/2009 - Metin2 - 6 Replies Hallo,
Ich hab das Module und ein paar codes des Multihacks gefunden für VB6. Ich kenne das aus WarRock hab da auch so ähnliche Hacks erstellt. Hack jetzt versucht ein Hack für Metin zu erstellen, bin da aber nicht weiter gekommen^^. Das mit den Pointern kapiere ich nicht ganz. Könnte mit da vielleicht weiterhelfen.:o
Module
[Multihack] Beste 1-Hit-Einstellungen für den Multihack? 05/05/2009 - Metin2 - 10 Replies Hallo, wollte mal fragen was die besten Einstellungen sind für den Multihack, wenn man 1-Hit machen will (Am Besten für 2hand waffen)
Danke im Vorraus