I have a problem with Waithack. It only works when I turn it off and on all the time. If I turn it on once, it will deal damage once and that's it.
For it to work as it should, I must click Enable/Disable
I installed correctly the bot in one and even two clients. But this is my first time using a bot in Metin, and I don't understand how tu use this stuff x)
I searched for a tuto in this post and even on the discord, but i can't find any nooby tutorial.
I manage to attract the mobs and to move faster, but I think I don't manage tu finalize the "dummy exploit". And even thoug, I don't understand how to make auto damages to mobs and metin stones.
May someone explain me basically how to set up this hack? Thanks a lot!!!
Edit: to be more precise, with a character I manage to do some damage by highly increasing the ticks of the waithack, but it's insignificant and I take a lot of damage. Maybe that's the point of the dummy exploit, but in this case I can't get it to work, despite all my research.
Hello. I`ve tried your GF hack but my client just keeps crashing after the injection is done.
i use Extreme Injector V3 + both of the hack versions ( Fixed and update, none is working ).
Hi i have the problem that the bot sometimes dont work and sometimes it works idk why i restart the bot soo many times than it works for maybe 1 min and then its stop working???
Zweifel an MultiHack 5.0 - Doubts about MultiHack 5.0 08/30/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 14 Replies Hallo Leute, nicht Deutsch sprechen, bin ich mit Google Translate, bezweifle ich ein "Noob" hier. Ich versuche, verwenden Sie die MultiHack 5,0, aber ich kann es nicht verwenden, AcOnTeSeR immer diese Fehlermeldung (weiß nicht, ob es Fehler). Das Spiel wird gespielt Metin2 LongjuYT2 Server 3 kann mir jemand helfen, dieses Problem lösen?
Vielen Dank im Voraus und bitte antworten, wenn Sie die Wörter richtig zu schreiben, denn wenn man falsch schreiben, Google zu übersetzen, nicht zu...
Multihack Codes, Multihack erstellen^^ 06/29/2009 - Metin2 - 6 Replies Hallo,
Ich hab das Module und ein paar codes des Multihacks gefunden für VB6. Ich kenne das aus WarRock hab da auch so ähnliche Hacks erstellt. Hack jetzt versucht ein Hack für Metin zu erstellen, bin da aber nicht weiter gekommen^^. Das mit den Pointern kapiere ich nicht ganz. Könnte mit da vielleicht weiterhelfen.:o
Module
[Multihack] Beste 1-Hit-Einstellungen für den Multihack? 05/05/2009 - Metin2 - 10 Replies Hallo, wollte mal fragen was die besten Einstellungen sind für den Multihack, wenn man 1-Hit machen will (Am Besten für 2hand waffen)
Danke im Vorraus