When I use 2.6. When it encounters a player, it stops and does not work again. This problem does not exist in 2.5.
Even though I reduced the attack speed and distance as much as possible, the game closes within 2 minutes. I tried turning off the collection, I tried turning off the speed, and the client closes the same way.
You can use it on metin stone only if there are mobs around. If there are no mobs you deal no dmg to the stone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by besaer
When I use 2.6. When it encounters a player, it stops and does not work again. This problem does not exist in 2.5.
Even though I reduced the attack speed and distance as much as possible, the game closes within 2 minutes. I tried turning off the collection, I tried turning off the speed, and the client closes the same way.
You need to kill yourself and restart to the city, and it will work again.
Hello, I am using the cheat, but once the player sees the detector once, it does not work without changing the map again. I also want to make a suggestion, can you do something to enable automatic ch switching and dc with a single button? There is also a button that directly kicks the player out of the game when he approaches. If you are interested, I can write more clearly.
Zweifel an MultiHack 5.0 - Doubts about MultiHack 5.0 08/30/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 14 Replies Hallo Leute, nicht Deutsch sprechen, bin ich mit Google Translate, bezweifle ich ein "Noob" hier. Ich versuche, verwenden Sie die MultiHack 5,0, aber ich kann es nicht verwenden, AcOnTeSeR immer diese Fehlermeldung (weiß nicht, ob es Fehler). Das Spiel wird gespielt Metin2 LongjuYT2 Server 3 kann mir jemand helfen, dieses Problem lösen?
Vielen Dank im Voraus und bitte antworten, wenn Sie die Wörter richtig zu schreiben, denn wenn man falsch schreiben, Google zu übersetzen, nicht zu...
Multihack Codes, Multihack erstellen^^ 06/29/2009 - Metin2 - 6 Replies Hallo,
Ich hab das Module und ein paar codes des Multihacks gefunden für VB6. Ich kenne das aus WarRock hab da auch so ähnliche Hacks erstellt. Hack jetzt versucht ein Hack für Metin zu erstellen, bin da aber nicht weiter gekommen^^. Das mit den Pointern kapiere ich nicht ganz. Könnte mit da vielleicht weiterhelfen.:o
Module
[Multihack] Beste 1-Hit-Einstellungen für den Multihack? 05/05/2009 - Metin2 - 10 Replies Hallo, wollte mal fragen was die besten Einstellungen sind für den Multihack, wenn man 1-Hit machen will (Am Besten für 2hand waffen)
Danke im Vorraus