Some companies responsed and will analyze soon:
AVG
Lavasoft (Ad-Aware)
BitDefender and Emsisoft (same database) Info: analyze will processing within the next 48 hours
Qihoo-360
Symantec
NANO-Antivirus
Some known anti virus companies has analyzed World of Multihack (C) 2016
and removed the false positive detection.
Software has been recently whitelisted by:
- Avast (latest version)
- GData (latest version)
- eScan (latest version)
Some companies responsed and will analyze soon:
AVG
Lavasoft (Ad-Aware)
BitDefender and Emsisoft (same database) Info: analyze will processing within the next 48 hours
Qihoo-360
Symantec
NANO-Antivirus
Game hacks are Grayware, I don't think any vendor will whitelist your software. Maybe they remove malware detections, but that's about it
Game hacks are Grayware, I don't think any vendor will whitelist your software. Maybe they remove malware detections, but that's about it
The digital signature of the file structure will whitelisted in the virus-database
if the manual analyze is clean. So the detection will just bypassed. :P
"Unknown Error. Return string failed". I get that error if I try to register or login. However, if I skip the login, the client and the hack will open but it won't actually work. Whatever I press on the hack, It won't affect the game. It might be because of the update they've done today that impacted the Pack folder in the new server.
I'm going to update the hack for WoM2 soon.
I've to fix some issues before I'll release the next update.
Anyway thanks for reporting. You're the best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadihallak97
"Unknown Error. Return string failed". I get that error if I try to register or login. However, if I skip the login, the client and the hack will open but it won't actually work. Whatever I press on the hack, It won't affect the game. It might be because of the update they've done today that impacted the Pack folder in the new server.
"The Unknown Error" bug will fixed ofc in the next version.
Thank you for the information!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZin
Still doesn't work, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but this hack has never worked for me.
Wait for next version and be ensured your anti virus doesn't
influence any process of the software. Often things like this happens..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seelenruf
archive broken, cant download.
Check your anti virus. Archive is as healthy as possible!
How comes the hack always breaks when a new client update is released? Don't you use some kind of pattern scanning to find the pointers and offsets you need?
How comes the hack always breaks when a new client update is released? Don't you use some kind of pattern scanning to find the pointers and offsets you need?
Yeah this is the point. I've already included pattern scan for WoM2, available
for coming up versions.
IMPORTANT: SQL/FTP WILL SHUTTING DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE!
(And yes you'll kicked with an system error message if you was online.. xD)
The new version worked fine(Y). Just got banned though and I was using it safely. The gms on WoM2 must be checking this website constantly, banning and detecting the hacks that come out. That's the only explanation.