Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 17:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Maplestory Classic

Discussion on Maplestory Classic within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2024
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
Maplestory Classic

Anyone working on anything for this version of maple that's coming out? I want to bot this game since im a adult and can't grind 12+ a day like when I was 12 lol xD
Mrkidd is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 208
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkidd View Post
Anyone working on anything for this version of maple that's coming out? I want to bot this game since im a adult and can't grind 12+ a day like when I was 12 lol xD
Pretty sure the Engine will be similar to MapleStory Global.

Even if not, the AC will 99.99% be identical or near identical, if you are not planning on making yourself and just want to buy, expect it to be available within 1-2 weeks after release
Emit00 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2024
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
Pretty sure the Engine will be similar to MapleStory Global.

Even if not, the AC will 99.99% be identical or near identical, if you are not planning on making yourself and just want to buy, expect it to be available within 1-2 weeks after release
Do you know any good providers to look out for?
Mrkidd is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 208
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkidd View Post
Do you know any good providers to look out for?
Don't know, I build for myself
Emit00 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
Don't know, I build for myself

do you have discord
hellraysor is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 208
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraysor View Post
do you have discord
yes I sent to you in dm
Emit00 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2024
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
yes I sent to you in dm
shoot me a inv too!
Mrkidd is offline  
Old   #8
 
yaron1234's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
Don't know, I build for myself
send me also please, if your serious im willing to pay good cash every month.
yaron1234 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
yes I sent to you in dm
can you send me your discord as well? i would like to get access to whatever you are building for yourself.. willing to pay xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaron1234 View Post
send me also please, if your serious im willing to pay good cash every month.
אחלה ירון, תגיד יש לך במקרה האק לגרסא83? אני כל רגע מקבל דיסי ויוצא לי מהמשחק כשאני משתמש בהאקים, ניסיתי כל מיני
aslanosim is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
yes I sent to you in dm
can you shoot me an invite too
kimchaewon1 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emit00 View Post
yes I sent to you in dm
Please invite me in as well.
maruchik is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Do you have any cheats for the Chinese MapleStory Classic (nostalgia) server?
sys8em is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
China

Quote:
Originally Posted by sys8em View Post
Do you have any cheats for the Chinese MapleStory Classic (nostalgia) server?
I have it. Contact me in discord: domdidd
Finofine is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hi, did you find a discord or group chat for hacking maplestory classic? Please hook me up =)

Hit me up on discord people: bob_saget8112
bobsagettttt is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 2
Invite to Maplestory Classic Cheese discord <3
vladownnz is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.