Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > MapleStory Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⚡️⚡️Zaku⚡️⚡️CONSTANT UPDATES, FMA, PET VAC, SCRIPTS, AUTO RUNES, AND MORE

Discussion on ⚡️⚡️Zaku⚡️⚡️CONSTANT UPDATES, FMA, PET VAC, SCRIPTS, AUTO RUNES, AND MORE within the MapleStory Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 01/15/2023, 21:10   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genji_ View Post
i can just make an alt and rejoin but considering this cheat bans everybody and I only got back into GMS because of this cheat, I didn't care lol, and yes I sold after I was told not to, because oh well... and I got all of my refunds so I'm cool!
What did you sell that you weren't suppose to?
Old 01/15/2023, 22:14   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagan1233 View Post
Everyone part of this is a scumbag.

The maplespirit "creator" is a scumbag for selling **** under the guise that it is undetected.

Genji is a scumbag because he resold keys to people knowing the hack was garbage and detected.
Old 01/16/2023, 02:05   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanum View Post
Everyone part of this is a scumbag.

The maplespirit "creator" is a scumbag for selling shit under the guise that it is undetected.

Genji is a scumbag because he resold keys to people knowing the hack was garbage and detected.
...no... cuz i actually USED it... when i got banned the SECOND time i was done with it..period..selling and using..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagan1233 View Post
dev at first told me i could resell, but we never got around to actually making an agreement, but i asked like like 4 times in a span of a week, with no response i started selling it anyway, then a guy clicked the website on the bottom right of loader and they asked how he got access lol, he told them i sold him a key so 9six spazzed xD, so he did a charge back (he won admittedly because it was g/s) but 9six refunded me for that key, but he told me not to resell......but i did anyway cuz money is money... if people dm me wanting to buy a product ill sell it if i dont feel wrong about it.... anyway.. the second ban wave hit, i got banned again so im like okay im done with this... and tbh many people who dmd me i SENT THEM to maplespirit, instead of trying to make a sale or whatever...

but now when people add me i just tell them "i have nothing for ms, all the public stuff is detected, dont buy"...
Old 01/16/2023, 02:09   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Curious do those people who you sold keys to, does their keys still work?
If not than I kinda feel sorry for them.
Old 01/16/2023, 06:54   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
...no... cuz i actually USED it... when i got banned the SECOND time i was done with it..period..selling and using..

dev at first told me i could resell, but we never got around to actually making an agreement, but i asked like like 4 times in a span of a week, with no response i started selling it anyway, then a guy clicked the website on the bottom right of loader and they asked how he got access lol, he told them i sold him a key so 9six spazzed xD, so he did a charge back (he won admittedly because it was g/s) but 9six refunded me for that key, but he told me not to resell......but i did anyway cuz money is money... if people dm me wanting to buy a product ill sell it if i dont feel wrong about it.... anyway.. the second ban wave hit, i got banned again so im like okay im done with this... and tbh many people who dmd me i SENT THEM to maplespirit, instead of trying to make a sale or whatever...

but now when people add me i just tell them "i have nothing for ms, all the public stuff is detected, dont buy"...
Since you charged back, hopefully your customer charges back too. Everyone should get their money back. Especially when they paid 4x the price for your reseller key. Charging a weekly key for the same price as a monthly key.
Old 01/16/2023, 08:06   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nah, cuz 9six didnt ban the keys so it doesnt matter... i charged back for him banning me, nothing more.
Old 01/16/2023, 08:10   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
nah, cuz 9six didnt ban the keys so it doesnt matter... i charged back for him banning me, nothing more.
So, who's going to provide your customers with support? Their keys were bought through you, a unauthorized reseller. Will you continue to provide them with support? Answer their questions?

You were successful in charging back the keys you sold to your customer, so that means 9Six has no obligations to honor those keys. Now, you basically made a 4x profit with ZERO expense. Shouldn't you be honest with your customers and let them know you were banned from the server and recharged back the keys you sold to them? Maybe offer them a refund since you got a refund?
Old 01/17/2023, 06:47   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you act as if they don't have a way to communicate with me or something? ....they aren't using this garbage that is banning people every week or 2.. they quit... are you dense?
Old 01/17/2023, 07:09   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
you act as if they don't have a way to communicate with me or something? ....they aren't using this garbage that is banning people every week or 2.. they quit... are you dense?
Did they get their mains banned? lol

I'm just saying. Don't know why you were in such a rush to make money off a product you had ZERO understanding of. Second ban wave? Nah, there were more than 2 ban waves. There were ban waves even before you joined the server. If you didn't suck so much at hacking this game and didn't try to make a profit at the first opportunity you saw, you would had never became a reseller.
Old 01/17/2023, 07:11   #100 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ofcourse lol, every single one of them xD
Old 01/17/2023, 07:17   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
ofcourse lol, every single one of them xD
lol you had no idea what you were getting yourself into before selling a product you knew nothing about lol. Like in all MVPs, GLHF lol. You dense dense.
Old 01/17/2023, 18:09   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

"lol, I believe you have seen a lot of attacks on us in below, like our products are easy detect, sucks, no bypass... nah use your tiny brain to think about why there are no more public cheat after GK for so many years? Even if "some" say they are capable of doing it. It's funny, attack us because our cheats are better than yours? before we came, Customers could only buy their products. choose better one
for the first ban, it was clear that a ***** leaked the cheat , we had the cheat public, you can easily download it, the picture below already speaks for itself.
Please open your eyes and see who is the scammer"

From your words @ thats really unprofessional you might want to remove this whole paragraph, if I were a person who was going to buy this and read this line I would instantly think a child posted this.
Old 01/17/2023, 18:34   #103 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

9SUX don't care lol
Old 01/17/2023, 19:48   #104 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Others will, which in turn will give caution to what is actually being sold,

You can find every hack in this persons program on this website literally.
Old 01/22/2023, 06:37   #105 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wow. Looks like someone got banned from the forum.