Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > MapleStory Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⚡️⚡️Zaku⚡️⚡️CONSTANT UPDATES, FMA, PET VAC, SCRIPTS, AUTO RUNES, AND MORE

Discussion on ⚡️⚡️Zaku⚡️⚡️CONSTANT UPDATES, FMA, PET VAC, SCRIPTS, AUTO RUNES, AND MORE within the MapleStory Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 11/28/2022, 21:03   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yehoshuaa3 View Post
Is there a list for all the si that work without dc or auto ban?
Most likely not. There is a list, though it’s up to the community to test those ID’s. As was the case with every other past trainer, the community will need to find the ones that pose risks and those that don’t. The issue with this is that it makes it easier for Nexon to target and patch.

I’ve been testing this trainer for the past little while ans it’s been being developed and I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes. It has its work cut out for it, but it does look promising in some aspects.
Old 11/28/2022, 21:23   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyRainbow View Post
Have you not seen the original thread lol? They literally stopped selling their original trainer "Mario Trainer" after a month and people were bitching and complaining about it in the discord even though they were warned.
They stopped because everyone got banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLyfted View Post
Most likely not. There is a list, though it’s up to the community to test those ID’s. As was the case with every other past trainer, the community will need to find the ones that pose risks and those that don’t. The issue with this is that it makes it easier for Nexon to target and patch.

I’ve been testing this trainer for the past little while ans it’s been being developed and I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes. It has its work cut out for it, but it does look promising in some aspects.
Well im only planing to buy an hour key x2 each week for bosses
So ill see in a week if people write they got ban if not ill buy fir a week to test it and then use it
Old 11/29/2022, 01:55   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by yehoshuaa3 View Post
They stopped because everyone got banned?

Well im only planing to buy an hour key x2 each week for bosses
So ill see in a week if people write they got ban if not ill buy fir a week to test it and then use it
Their whole selling point was that they wouldn't be scared and would solve these bans. Which they didn't, they ended up stopping sales after a month and not including the fact the same thing is probably going to happen. I don't see them being competent enough to not use a public bypass and judging by the fact they said "They removed risky features", when they still have risky features kinda shows their incompetence.
Old 11/29/2022, 01:59   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It looks good. I'd love to try this.go go go
Old 11/29/2022, 02:26   #20

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suke256 View Post
It's crashing after 5 minutes every time
can you fix it?
Please give your feedback in the group, we will help you in time
Old 11/29/2022, 03:13   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyRainbow View Post
Their whole selling point was that they wouldn't be scared and would solve these bans. Which they didn't, they ended up stopping sales after a month and not including the fact the same thing is probably going to happen. I don't see them being competent enough to not use a public bypass and judging by the fact they said "They removed risky features", when they still have risky features kinda shows their incompetence.
I noticed your comment,like a nagging old lady,there is hour key on maplespirit.net,I used it,he is great,especially shootFMA,so surprising,instead it looks like you are like the old lady in my neighborhood,always against new things,as always.
Old 11/29/2022, 03:25   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo169 View Post
I noticed your comment,like a nagging old lady,there is hour key on maplespirit.net,I used it,he is great,especially shootFMA,so surprising,instead it looks like you are like the old lady in my neighborhood,always against new things,as always.
:skull: yikes. I'll see you in a month when you're whining about the product exiting again.
Old 11/29/2022, 06:32   #23

elite*gold: 1
MapleStory Hack Hard Gollux Speedrun
Old 11/29/2022, 07:14   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Oh my, they gonna pull another exit scam after massive ban waves
Old 11/30/2022, 20:05   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Excited to see where this goes
Old 11/30/2022, 22:03   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9SIX15 View Post

MapleStory Hack Hard Gollux Speedrun
I see that you have multiple sharkies summoned at the same time. That's alot of damage.
Old 12/01/2022, 00:38   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2022, 03:41   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been using this bot since its new release. Probably one of the best bot since Term and BT. Fully automated scripts. Lots of exploitable skills. Multiple exploitable skills can be use at once. Took down Hellux with 100k damage range. This bot has all you need to reach end game.

If you understand how to exploit Wz Edits, this bot is going to simplify your life.
New Ignition Event? Exploitable too. EZPZ lvl gains.
Old 12/01/2022, 06:16   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Currently hard farming levels on a new account I made. Been using for a few days now, running smoothly and no bans. They are very transparent on how it works and don't have any complaints yet.
Old 12/02/2022, 01:12   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just a precaution that everyone should be taking.

It's always a good idea to have a goal in mind when you use these. EX. generating accounts fast abusing current events etc.

With any and every patch, test on a mule for a few days first. It's easy to get banned, GMS doesn't do some crazy delayed banned, it is like a few days tops lol.