Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TickleButt Edits :) FREE

Discussion on TickleButt Edits :) FREE within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TickleButt Edits :) FREE

wont share em.
selling my own u can msg me.
Old 12/17/2021, 14:34   #2

Message sent !
Old 12/17/2021, 16:45   #3

lucky that is all you have and off of this post probally all you ever will get.

he isnt lying those arent yours its literally his.

actually Night lord if your saying than thats interesting
Old 12/17/2021, 17:01   #4

WzSales!!!

Picture of him giving his Discord name to his buyer:

Discord screen shots of discussion between him and buyer:

There's more screen shots but no need to upload them for now.
Old 12/17/2021, 17:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickleButt View Post
Picture of him giving his Discord name to his buyer:

Discord screen shots of discussion between him and buyer:

ahahahaha u dog u wish it was me
the quote you share here pls reference it to the reall post in epvp u lier dog.
photoshoping my posts how far can u go thats not fking me u idiot *******
Old 12/17/2021, 17:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaron1234 View Post
ahahahaha u dog u wish it was me
the quote you share here pls reference it to the reall post in epvp u lier dog.
photoshoping my posts how far can u go thats not fking me u idiot *******
Ummm, can't reference a private message between you and your buyer lol.

Anyways, I have my Wz Edits, you have my Wz Edits and other have my Wz Edits. I'm not going to apologize to you for re-selling my stuff but lets act like adults now and drop it. It's just some silly Wz Edits.
Old 12/17/2021, 21:22   #7

Tickle he wants to make around 1k I dont think thats hard but you should maybe just sell *** mode and mob disarm as people will pay u $50 just for that and keep slowly selling and u will hit 1k.

but if u are releasing anything else or selling anything else its just bullshit. and a big disrespect as its not that easy to come up with these ideas
Old 12/18/2021, 08:59   #8

Quote:
ok so recently i put my ends on he's edits

this guy somewhat thinks im called wzsales or smthing
but im not but he went so far with it so he just photoshoped a quote of mine in the forum.

i do sell edits but i have my own so right now im going to send free all he's edits

pathfinder no delay
nl no delay
boss freezes
godmode/mob disram
dreambreaker
map objects off.

he worked for it so hard but untill hes going to approve that he lies about me its free for all just msg me
@
You do realize you admitted to "his" edits but you want him to "approve" that he's lying and making **** up about you? You literally just admitted that you have his stuff. You're literally reselling his ****. But I don't know man, I don't think you get that people KNOW you're reselling. You're just going to continue posting about how it's bullshit and photoshopped but no one's going to believe that ****. Carry on.
Old 12/18/2021, 12:12   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickleButt View Post
Ummm, can't reference a private message between you and your buyer lol.

Anyways, I have my Wz Edits, you have my Wz Edits and other have my Wz Edits. I'm not going to apologize to you for re-selling my stuff but lets act like adults now and drop it. It's just some silly Wz Edits.
you cannot reference it to anything because its fabricated.
now im not reselling your stuff im selling my stuff, its not the same edits ive checked it becuase i do have yours, i dont mind to drop it but you got to understand im not WzSales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letmehaz View Post
You do realize you admitted to "his" edits but you want him to "approve" that he's lying and making shit up about you? You literally just admitted that you have his stuff. You're literally reselling his shit. But I don't know man, I don't think you get that people KNOW you're reselling. You're just going to continue posting about how it's bullshit and photoshopped but no one's going to believe that shit. Carry on.
why you even try? there is whole story and you just try to be smart and look on tiny spots and you are even wrong about em with ur little mind.
i do have he's edits but i never sold em i have em for like 2 days now.
it cost me alot of money because he's friends didnt want to sell it, i have me own edits, i only bought it to threat him that if he wont stop lie i just give it free to people.
Old 12/18/2021, 15:51   #10

I'd love to know the NL hack but it won't let me send you a message sadly, have you got a discord I can message you on?

In fairness there's at least 5 people actively selling the same wz edits atm at this point it should just be public knowledge.
Old 12/18/2021, 16:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikroman View Post
I'd love to know the NL hack but it won't let me send you a message sadly, have you got a discord I can message you on?

In fairness there's at least 5 people actively selling the same wz edits atm at this point it should just be public knowledge.
who are you to say its need to be public knowledge idiot
you dont even understand how hard work its to understand it and how to find it, you look to me someone who dont even understand simple tasks .

me and tickle idiot got into understandment i wont share hes edits.
Old 12/18/2021, 16:06   #12

Quote:
who are you to say its need to be public knowledge idiot
you dont even understand how hard work its to understand it and how to find it, you look to me someone who dont even understand simple tasks .

me and tickle idiot got into understandment i wont share hes edits.
Why are you calling me an idiot? I just said 5 people are selling the exact same HaRepacker wz edits (godmode, boss freeze) it may as well be public knowledge.

Also once someone mentioned Luminous ND it took me 30 mins to find the skill and edit it to nd, I just want to know the Nightlord one since thats what I play.

I'm not an idiot and I don't think you are, you said you're giving them away free and haven't changed that all I did was ask.
Old 12/18/2021, 16:35   #13

Wz edits are ezpz to figure out.
Old 12/18/2021, 18:01   #14

Quote:
you cannot reference it to anything because its fabricated.
now im not reselling your stuff im selling my stuff, its not the same edits ive checked it becuase i do have yours, i dont mind to drop it but you got to understand im not WzSales.

why you even try? there is whole story and you just try to be smart and look on tiny spots and you are even wrong about em with ur little mind.
i do have he's edits but i never sold em i have em for like 2 days now.
it cost me alot of money because he's friends didnt want to sell it, i have me own edits, i only bought it to threat him that if he wont stop lie i just give it free to people.
You're selling "your" stuff but how Ironic that you share his pdfs.

Why do I even try? I'm not trying, you're literally burying yourself in bullshit lies and trying to defend something that isn't valid.

Again, people aren't stupid and know you're full of ****. Stop replying and trying to defend yourself, delete your account and go elsewhere or make a new account and name it yaron123456 with a Bulma avatar and no one will ever guess its you.
Old 12/18/2021, 19:23   #15

Hi yaron,
Yahol leosif oti bbkasha?
Ariel Rachamim#2215