Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RE Making the Latest Version MapleStory Private Server

Discussion on RE Making the Latest Version MapleStory Private Server within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RE Making the Latest Version MapleStory Private Server

I'm going to ask you again, how do I make the latest version of a MapleStory Private Server? I waited for over 1 year for answers and I'm losing my patience. It's not going to make itself, you know.

If you're here to troll, then stay off my lawn. With BannedStory (the MapleStory simulator) gone, I have to rely on a MapleStory Private Server with all the up-to-date classes.
Old 05/14/2020, 09:27   #2

elite*gold: 35
You can't really make the latest version of maplestory into a private server, unless you fully decompile and reverse engineer the client, and that alone will be extremely hard
Old 11/28/2020, 01:10   #3

lmao, no one is going to help you, even if you don't ask like an *** hole.
Old 01/29/2021, 09:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartoondude135 View Post
I'm going to ask you again, how do I make the latest version of a MapleStory Private Server? I waited for over 1 year for answers and I'm losing my patience. It's not going to make itself, you know.

If you're here to troll, then stay off my lawn. With BannedStory (the MapleStory simulator) gone, I have to rely on a MapleStory Private Server with all the up-to-date classes.
lol you think its that easy?
Old 01/29/2021, 15:47   #5

you think this thread isnt years old?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do I make the latest MapleStory Private Server?
11/01/2018 - MapleStory - 5 Replies
Please bear with me, I'm having terrible luck getting answers to this question. The admins of FluffyMS and MapleLegends banned me for "spam" due to this; all because I was simply trying to ask for help to make my own up-to-date Private Server. How is asking for help to make a Private Server "spam" anyways? I should've thought of/done this long ago rather than starve myself through all those school lunch times just so I could get a Store permit and sell stuff only to get insults in return...
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked
01/16/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version. http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png DOWNLOAD LINKS: Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip GarenaHackInstaller MEDIAFIRE mirror
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked
07/08/2010 - General Coding - 18 Replies
This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version. http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png DOWNLOAD LINKS: Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip GarenaHackInstaller MEDIAFIRE mirror
How to be Good at Making Maplestory Mesos
10/12/2009 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
When you're poor, you're pretty much at the edge of withdrawing your account, but will still feel the urge to play even after you quit. This guide should help you out a bit maplestory mesos. Well, So you play Maplestory. I don't think you've come to see this guide because you're a high level person and you just want to laugh at the ‘noobs' that came to check this out. No, I believe that you need some help making mesos, levelling, or doing some random stuff. First, let's start with making...