Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MapleGlobal 0.12

Discussion on MapleGlobal 0.12 within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The v0.11 patch has patched MOST of the hack methods and most DO NOT work. So now only a few hacks work, and some are being [re]discovered.

There are more hacks for MapleStory than you think. Some of them I don't have, while the others I either have access to them and/or I've made them mself or they haven't been quite confirmed yet. Also, these hacks/bots/tricks are all ServerSide as in, EVERYONE CAN SEE THEM. No clientside hacks are here, since they are completely useless and a waste of time. Also, if you want proof, there are screenshots of some of them.

Hacks In Red- Confirmed AND works as of Patch v0.22
Hacks In Blue- Not Confirmed/Doesn't Work/Doesn't Work anymore.

God Mode aka Invisi-Hack aka Flash Hack- You know that when you get hit, you blink? Well, this hack keeps your character consistently blinking. You can't be hit. The monsters still rush you, but you don't receive damage. It's as if you've just been hit by something.
God Mode 2 aka Always-Miss-Hack- When a monster attacks you, it always misses. You know when the damage number comes up, intead, it comes up as "Miss" all the time. The monsters rush you, but they always miss.
God Mode 3 aka HitHeal- Whenever you get hit by a monster, you heal HP instead of losing HP. *Now it only works when you kill a monster EXACTLY when it hits you.
Speed Attack/Weapon Speed Hack- Sword is fast, Axe is slow, and Club is even slower. Well with this hack, ALL of them are very very fast. You can hit an enemy nearly 5 TIMES in 1 second!
Speed Attack Method 2 Hack/Uberspeed attack
Speed Heal (1 ())- When you stand in one spot for about 10 seconds, your HP goes up 10 or higher depending on if you're standing, sitting, or your stats. Well, this hack speeds your healing process. You heal every 700 MILLIseconds which is FAST! BUT, you can't EXCEED 9 heal-ups in a row, or you will disconnect. So you have to move around or attack, wait about 5-8, then re-heal again.
Mana Speeder
- Just like the Speed Heal, but with MP.
Speed Heal No Disconnect
MP Heal No Disconnect
Windowed Mode- Yes, there is a windowed mode for MapleStory. This one doesn't have the Blue Windows Bar.
Windowed Mode Complete (1 ())- This one HAS the Blue Windowed Bar.
Ability Point Hack- You know that everytime you level, you get 5 Ability Points. You can use it to level your Str, Dex, Int, Luk, HP, or even MP. Well, with this hack, you get more. The stat point hack doesn't work because Wizet keeps track of points gained and such (Thanks to Onegai for that info).
Starting Ability Point Hack/ Dice Hack (by Xeus) (1 ())- When you make a character, you can max everything at 25 for a starting character.
Botting- Well you know, you ALT-TAB out or go do something else, while a Bot levels you up, picks up your items, and kill monsters. You don't really have to do anything, but worry about being temporarily banned.
Trade Hack
Auto Pick-up Hack (by DarkKenshinX/Senzo and AznHunter)
Map Hack
Sit Anywhere Hack- Yes, you can gain HP as if you were sitting on a bench. The name really explains it all. You can sit anywhere and gain the HP of sitting on a bench. It's untrainable, since the value changes depending on what map you are on.
GM (Game Moderator)/MapleTip Talking Hack- Name explains it all too. You can talk on the server as a GM or a MapleTip.
Never Miss Hack- You never miss when you attack an emeny.
Double/Triple Weapon Hack (1 ())- Equip more than 1 weapon at the same time -- Simulta***usly.
Dupe Hack (by Dianhann)- It is possible to dupe items and mesos.
Ossyria Hack- Ossyria Island has been implemented into the International MapleStory Game, but not the monsters. You can teleport to Ossyria island with this hack.
Fly Hack/Jump Hack/Gravity Hack (by Ape~korean / by lol98~global)
Climbhack (by Ape~korean / by lol98/gunout~global)- A hack that allows youto climb anywhere in MapleStory. It's like the sitting hack but you can climb anywhere you want.
Climb Speed
In-Air Speed
Damage Hack- You have very high defense. Monsters deal you 1-2 damage. *Now only works when you kill a monster the SAME time it hits you.
Jump with damage hack
Naked Hack (by Gunout)
DebugMode (by Ape)
NoBodyFrame (by Ape)
CyberCafe Hack
NoFaceFrame (by Ape)
FakeItemToItemShop (by lol98)
Anti "take breath" Hack
Curse Bypass/Hack (by lol98)
Teleport hack
SpeedWalk
Shop Hack- You can buy items for 0 mesos.
Face-Emoticon/Emot. Hack- You can get the new faces, though they have been implemented in the "character-making" screen, they haven't been implemented in-game.
Face Emotion Freeze- You know that when you press the F-Hotkeys, you make a face in-game? Well, with this hack, you can keep that emoticon until you want it off.
ClientSideSuperHeal- Insane heal amount, but this one is clientsided. (by Ape/Aaerox)
ClientSideSuperDamage- Insane damage but this one is clientsided. (by Ape/Aaerox)
Lock monster for attack anywhere hack
Party chat / buddy chat spoof (by Xeus)
Snatch/Grab Hack (by Cam_2 ())- Grabs all items on the ground on-screen
Birthday Trick (by Rick)- If you put in a wrong birthday, and you forgot it, well this trick retrieves it for you. You can now delete your characters and modify your account if you forgot the DOB (Date Of Birth) you put up.
Spirit/Invisible Hack 2- You're Invisible. You can't be seen, and to other players, when you pick up items it looks as if the items just disappear, while actually, you are the one picking them up. Also, it looks like the Monsters are taking damage from no one, but it's really you that's inflicting damage. (by Ape) <--Part of DebugMode. Note you can bee seen by GM's.
AttackPositionHack- Stab all the time/Swing up all the time/Swing down all the time; the way you attack effects damage
Double Window/MC hack- Having multi clients of MS open at the same time on the same PC. (by Dianhann)
Smart bot- Detects when a VISIBLE GM shows up and stops botting, sends you to a safe place or uses a town scroll (note only works good in some places, done by merdeonme)
Second Sight- Lets you see people using the invisible hack or GM's using their invisible feature. (done by merdeonme, unless someone got it before, not sure =P)
Server crash & Channel crash (by Dianhann)- This trick would let you make MS server crash (useful for another hack, done by merdeonme). But is no longer possible, because it was fixed in their server. Tho there might be another way
Controlled Jump trainer- Lets you control the height of your jump as desired and is trainable. (done by merdeonme)
Drop Hack
Password Hack
All Enemy Damage Hack (by m4rky and Dianhann)
MoonWalk Hack
Wall Hack
Monster Vacuum Hack
Item Vacuum Hack
Monster Spawn Hack
Experience hack aka EXP Hack
Cash shop hack
Accuracy hack
Instant Kill/Auto kill/1-Hit Kill (by marky & his friends, later found to public by Diahann)
Monster Freeze Hack- You can freeze the monster into place.
Map teleport (by m4rky & Dianhann)- Sends you to any map you choose to go (existant maps only).
Matrix hack: makes maple look crazy, by Coffein

All screen gravity: Lets you control other players gravity. By Diahann

Patch & version hack: Lets you play from older versions. By Diahann

Summon monster hack: Lets you summon any monster in any map you wish. By Diahann

Packet encryption trainer: it will "re-encrypt" packets you want to send for MS, and once sent, will be valid by the server. (What it actually does is, block the encryption) By Diahann

Pick up hack: Lets you pick up items from other people before the time lock on the items run out. (You can pick up items that drop for other people instantly as they drop, even in the Xmas tree) By Diahann (but i think Tarolg for it first, not sure..)

Fame reset: It resets a player's fame to 0. STILL WORKS, by Diahann.

PQ hack: Lets you get through all stages as Cleared, and finishes the complete quest, giving you exp for every cleared stage, and items for the last stage. (Requires you having the passes) Can also be looped over and over. Also lets people under and above levels 21-30 to do this (Tho you never have to enter it, it just completes and gives you everything). By Diahann (*It still works for version v.22 just in a different way)

Summon & Approach player hack: Doesnt work anymore.. Done before by Diahann (There might still be a way to do it, but its getting to complicated, so I stopped trying, but I think there'll be another way. If you evaded encryption, I'll tell you how there might be another way to do these; but I wont tell you how to evade the encryption...)

Item spawn: It sets a spawn point for items when an animal dies. (This spawns the items dropped by animals at a set point). By m4rky, re-made for public by Diahann. (Not released to PUBLIC, but released to certain people at high levels of different forums. M4rky wouldnt release it, so I had to find out how to do it.)

Heal out hack: When you hit 0 hitpoints, you can still heal up or use potions or whatever to heal out of death. By Diahann (released to public as well)

Never die hack: When you hit 0 hitpoints, it doesnt kills you, but it lets you continue until you heal (unlimited time to wait before dieing). Doesnt let you attack or do most normal things you could, like sit down and others. (released to high levels of different forums) By Diahann

MS website password hack: You could steal accounts passwords from the website and change them very easily and fast. (Doesnt work anymore) By Diahann.

Fan hack: would push all monsters to one side of the screen. By Diahann

Maple Load hack: Would let you skip everything that loads until the ID/PW screen (including the gate) The hack had an option to choose which gate to go. By Diahann

Player killing hack: You didnt exactly PK with this hack, what you could do is, make the player get hit by a monster that is in the map, giving the player the damage from been hit without the monster going near. By Diahann

*Thanks to lol98, Gunout, CujoEX, Dianhann and Orphen31 for the information of some of the confirmed hacks*
If you have seen any other hacks, bots or even tricks, feel free to post them.
Old 11/18/2005, 09:44   #2

if you ppl out there~ by those nicks mentioned above, this was no mean of credit stealing, this is just a report on the progress, not even by me, i take no credits whatsoever for the anterior post, but i would like to ask our elitepvpers comunity to help us out here in maplestory section

thanks in advanced everyone
Old 11/18/2005, 09:50   #3

Anyway to get those hacks?
Old 11/18/2005, 10:20   #4

like i said, i myself am afterthem, but i just keep on finding "ones" that keeps on disconnectiong, or that cant bypass

what we need here are the following
1.bypass Nguard ( i believe GunBound Bypass might work)
2. actual hack, no keylogger nor trojan
3. share
4. DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR WHATS NOT YOURS
Old 11/24/2005, 18:32   #5

Oh, how many times have I seen this post about maplestory... lol
well information is power yah know
Old 01/04/2006, 02:52   #6

For the record... that's one of the longest posts/quotes I have ever seen lmao
Old 01/14/2006, 01:41   #7

can i have money hack and exp hack and invisible hack
Old 04/27/2006, 21:30   #8

Can I Have Money Hack And Exp Hack??
My Msn Is .... if someone whats send to me .....
Old 04/29/2006, 01:24   #9

elite*gold: 319
lol, you can't just ask someone to give money hack or exp hack, exp hack doesn't exist and money hack is very private
Old 06/26/2006, 19:41   #10

i know that this is kinda old but u should be able to explain us where do download it
and give use more info about those hack ^^;;
Old 06/27/2006, 13:52   #11

don't push old topics... it's outdated and you can't download hacks for maplestory. u hack maplestory with cheatengine not with downloaded programs!
Closed Thread