Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[v171.3.B][Public] Blight Basic | Fully Working Bypass

Discussion on [v171.3.B][Public] Blight Basic | Fully Working Bypass within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[v171.3.B][Public] Blight Basic | Fully Working Bypass

Please carefully read the entire thread, there is important information.

Hello, Gamersoul community, it has come to our attention that many users did not get the chance to use Blight Trainer during the public free trial. To us, Gamersoul is more than a site, it's a community that we want everyone to take a part in, this means that we don't want to leave anyone out. In order to preserve the close knit community that we have built up, we have decided to compromise and create this new section dedicated to give everybody a taste of VIP for free! We would like to see more activity and posts from new users so please, don't be shy!

Some notable differences for this version of Blight Trainer:
✔ Free all-in-one botting functions
✔ Free bypass

Blight Basic Features:

F1 - GM Detect & CC, GM Protection CC modes, Red dot CC, Auto Potion | Auto Pet Feed (up to 3 Pets) | Auto Mount (Beast Tamers, Mechanics, Wild Hunters) | Auto Attack | Auto Loot with bTubi (private non-ban)

F2 - CPU | RAM -50% | Unlimited Attack (CSEAX/Walk) | Triple Pet Item Vac with trackbar speed control | Smart Auto Die & Auto Revive (same map)

F4 - Push Vac | Full Map Attack for Blaze Wizards and other jobs with true full map (able to attack full range of any map) | Semi Item Vac | Full Map Attack walk/loot add-on | Skill Inject with No Delay trackbar speed control

F5- Kami Teleport with Kami Loot + No Delay Tubi

F6 - 3 types of Godmodes

F7 - Item filter / Mob filter able to be customized to fit your needs.

F8 Auto Login (Web Login included) with a full MAC spoofer with custom settings.

F9 Map Lock - Add your own list of levels, map, X/Y coordinates to respawn, potions to use and auto farm/wear equips.

F10 Auto Sell to nearest npc when inventory is full | Potion Rebuy to nearest NPC when out of potions | ATM (Auto Transfer Meso) to a shop permit when meso goal is reached. Combine with F9 for auto rush back to botting spot.

F11 Auto Restart fully restarts Maplestory if you disconnect or crash.

Auto job quest : Levels 0-22 fully automatic Blaze Wizard with the click of a check box (no extra setup) | auto job advancement when you reach levels: 30, 60 and 100 with back to botting settings using F9 settings | Auto AP/SP assigning

bRush : Fully automatic Continental Map Rusher; ability to rush anywhere without restriction of regions with the click of a map name.

BTM - Blight Trainer Manager for controlling all of your bot's restarting processes and status recording for scrolls and mesos.
- Newly added Broxy - allows multiple IP in one single PC to bot accounts safely.

-Blight Basic edition will use a public simple hook bypass. (32 bit computers are not supported)
-VIP will use a full emulator bypass with a log remover. (32/64 bit is both supported)

All of the above features except the ones highlighted in red are free to use.
To avoid abuse and keep VIP seperate, Blight Basic is only allowed to open 1 Maplestory client per PC.

Warning

You may be banned for botting at any time.
Do not bot on your main accounts.
You have been warned.
This is for knowledge sharing purposes only.
Also do not forget to uninstall all other bypasses or the trainer may not function properly.

RAR password
www . gamer soul . com

delete space

License Information
username: blight
password: diet2016

Download

Add them to the license authorization tab and press save.
Put Maplestory.exe as the path in F8. (Not GameLauncher.exe)!

>>>All-In-One Text & Video Tutorial<<<

Tip

F.A.Q:
Q: How do I activate the trainer?
A: You need to input the license in the license authorization form located at the top rightmost of the trainer as well as set up your Maplestory.exe path located in F8. Refer to the tutorials above.

Q: Why does Kami disconnect me after a few seconds?
A: Restart your computer and try again. This will happen after every server check.

Q: Does scripting work yet?
A: Yes, our VIP section has Seraph; an advanced Blight VIP scripter that includes full packet manipulation and legit botting capabilities.

Q: How do I use Auto Blaze Wizard?
A: You need to make your Noblesse and then when you are online, just tick it and it will do everything for you up until level 20. From level 20, you'll have to find your own spots and farm away!

Q: How do I use unlimited mana?
A: Choose the Jr.Boogie option in F1 settings.

Q: Why do I get error #13D?
A: Uninstall all other bypasses. We have a full bypass in the trainer already.

Q: Can I donate? How do I get the VIP version of the trainer?
A: We do not accept donations. To financially help with the development of this trainer you may go to GCard and purchase a license to gain VIP access.

Q: Does this trainer have GM detection?
A: Yes, use it while you're botting. We are working on making it detect better and adding onto it.

Q: How long does the license last? It says x days for me!
A: We will extend the public license when it is near the expiration date. Do not worry about the time left, the timer on the license is just for us to keep track of the license.

Q: How do I get a pet for pet item vac?
A: Hit "-" key in-game and get Tot's free Puffram pet.

Q: Why does my auto Blaze Wizard bot get stuck?
A: Do not touch any settings or send any in-game commands, let the bot do it's thing.

Q: Why does my Maplestory get stuck on the splash screen? Why does Maplestory close instantly?
A: Move your Nexon/Maplestory folder to your desktop or another drive and try again.

Q: Why do I keep getting banned?
A: The boogie map is being monitored by game masters. This is due to hundreds of you guys flocking there to get cards for unlimited mana. Get your card on another scapegoat character and transfer it over or get it on your bot and leave the map as soon as possible and hope the GM didn't get your IGN to ban you later.

stole from someone xD
credit to W8GS
Old 04/09/2016, 22:51   #2

Nice post - I got the main on GS
Old 04/13/2016, 22:24   #3

is there a way to vac mobs to you? i can't figure it out. the teleport does not work too well
Old 05/05/2016, 10:10   #4

lol rip public bt, it was nice while it lasted
Old 12/07/2016, 08:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdickow View Post
is there a way to vac mobs to you? i can't figure it out. the teleport does not work too well
Im looking it too
Old 12/24/2016, 01:52   #6

which region of maplestory does this work on?
Old 04/08/2017, 15:23   #7

Does this still work?