Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > MapleStory Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Mesos Or Kenna Gears Demethos

Discussion on Buying Mesos Or Kenna Gears Demethos within the MapleStory Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Mesos Or Kenna Gears Demethos

Buying Mesos from players bcuz less likely to be detected... uhm its Demethos server im buying in, and buying lvl 80-100 Kanna gear must be Op for me to pay decent, will be using my DA to meet you...just because im far off with my kanna at a Grinding location so cant really get to anyone with it...
Kannas use Fans... Bring me a Op Fan lvl 100- ill pay good(depending the item ill pay $200 or less unless really good but i doubt that..)
Kannas Gear is basically Earrings, and Magician gears as far as i know, if you have a set of 100 mage gear ill pay up to $50 per piece depending how good it is...as for earrings and other accessorys if op well you can get a general price on them... will edit this post about lvls if i gain any but so far just wanting lvl 100...
Meso buy ratio $2 per 100m(looking at only getting around 1b for now)
Old 12/12/2013, 04:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can sell about 400 m for $8 PP.
Old 12/12/2013, 16:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastelobooster View Post
I can sell about 400 m for $8 PP.
well due to the recent dupes and hackings, ive noticed that im not only one but many are being blocked/banned for no reason, so when i get this unblocked thing, ill contact you, or i will have to wait until jan 7 2014.