Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AD] FrostMS! 100/100/3

Discussion on [AD] FrostMS! 100/100/3 within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AD] FrostMS! 100/100/3

FrostMS is a BRAND NEW server as of today. (July 10, 2009)

The rates for FrostMS are 100x EXP, 100x Meso, and 3x Drop.

Many of the features ingame are unique. You will not find them anywhere else because they are coded by me.

All information regarding connecting to the server and all about the server can be found at our website: frost-ms.tk

Please register on the forums and discuss things relating to the server. We will eventually be needing new GMs as the server grows, so become a dedicated member today!

I look forward to seeing you on the server. My name is GMMark and I will be online most of the time. See you there!

Some special features:

-Players receive donator points for donating to the server. These donator points can be used to buy special items in-game. They are our way of saying thank you for donating.

-Players receive voter points for voting for the server. These voter points can be used to buy special items in-game. They are our way of saying thank you for donating.

-Fully working pirates

-Many events

-Many special NPCs

-Fully working Job Advancements (coming soon)

-Fully working mastery books (coming soon)

-Much, MUCH more. Join to participate in the fun!

If you have any questions or want to contact me, you email me at

If you really have problems and need to talk to me like immediately, add me on msn at:

Have fun on FrostMS!
Old 07/12/2009, 18:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
looks good.. need any GMs? I'm experienced..