Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

few questions

Discussion on few questions within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
few questions

Note: this has been posted on other sites but no response so trying my luck here

Hey..

I decided to download maple again after a long long time but i see theres not many people posting new hacks or anything for maple so i have a few questions

1.) the latest hacks and tuts ive seen is for v.68 now we're in v.69 has no one bothered to update because the .wz hacking method is the same?
2.) i was thinking of making a cleric and using the undead hack bt then i read that it doesnt work in GMS.....whats the deal? does it not work or it dc's u?
3.) a lot of people are using vac hack but...my question was...if we use vac hack (non-ranged) dont we get knock back when a monster hits which makes it impossible for us to collect items
4.) sorta same as last one....how do are u suppoed to collect the items while u get knocked back and without super tobi
5.) ummm mmmmm i think this was it...

ok any and all replies will be greatly appreciated

thanks