Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Korean Speaking/Knowledgeable Person

Discussion on Need Korean Speaking/Knowledgeable Person within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Korean Speaking/Knowledgeable Person

I need Korean speaking people to translate pages for a new MMO that is going into beta, people did it with Aion so it is possible to play beta's in Korea from outside.
Old 02/17/2010, 22:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
I might be able to help you out. Contact me on msn if you want.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NPC speaking
07/30/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Can it be realizable to speak with NPC (for example blue mouse) without mouse and without packet-sniffer? For example - you jump and script/tool detects BM in coordinates and starts speech I think it could be done by reading memory and searching coordinates... but how begin speech with mouse? Any suggestions?
Prog's for team-speaking
01/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I just wade a recent guild, and i want to make active comunications between the members of the guild. I thought of teamspeak stuff. I want them to speak "at the same time" and "clearly" between each other. Can anyone tell me which programms that will do the job? "tell me the have-to-pay ones, and the free ones, if available, and also of the cons and pros.... thanks you