Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paypal safety and elite*gold question

Discussion on Paypal safety and elite*gold question within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paypal safety and elite*gold question

Paypal:
I have heard and read some quite contradictary comments about Paypall safety. Some say it is safe if you send to family or friend, others say you can always withdraw the money no matter what. So uh, is Paypall perfectly safe to use (or well, as safe as the other methods I supose)

elite*gold:
I've read the FaQ and such, but I still have a few questions regarding it.
The amount of money you use to buy it, can you trade it back to the same amount of money (if you're premium or elite*gold trader) or will it be less? And do you need to find another user who wants to buy the elite*gold from you, or do you sell it back to the forum?

Thanks for reading!
Old 03/07/2016, 02:32   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 238/0/9
Received Thanks: 1,032
Paypal
- Thats true, what you said. The Man, which send you money with F&F can also withdraw it back. the only method to be save is sending money by normal way, but nobody will doing that because of fees. so it is your choice, if you go risky.

elite*gold
no you can't trade it either sell it back to elitepvpers. The Premium & elitegold trader Rank allows you to do trades between e*g and real money like Paypal, Paysafecard, Debitcard etc. Else it is not allowed to selling your e*g for real money.
Old 03/07/2016, 12:44   #3
Administrator

elite*gold: 53948
The Black Market: 254/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,056
Paypal is never safe, if you receive money from an hacked Paypal account, it will get charged back, no matter how the money was sent.
Old 03/07/2016, 14:25   #4

elite*gold: 0
Odd that everyone is using PayPall then :s Any safer alternative, other than uh, elite*gold?
Old 03/07/2016, 14:31   #5

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrckv3 View Post
Odd that everyone is using PayPall then :s Any safer alternative, other than uh, elite*gold?
prepaid cards are safe if you see the bill & use it fast.