Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED ADMIN ADVICE - DMCA Information

Discussion on NEED ADMIN ADVICE - DMCA Information within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
NEED ADMIN ADVICE - DMCA Information

i have a very big query to anyone in this forum who could help me, is it acceptable to sell other's copyrighted applications for cheap.
example : if there is an app that is a premium product, can i crack it and sell it here at a lesser price than the original one?
or am i not allowed to do it?
any help will be appreciated
Old 12/04/2015, 20:18   #2

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,298
No, thats not allowed here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2015, 03:51   #3

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyaxe View Post
i have a very big query to anyone in this forum who could help me, is it acceptable to sell other's copyrighted applications for cheap.
example : if there is an app that is a premium product, can i crack it and sell it here at a lesser price than the original one?
or am i not allowed to do it?
any help will be appreciated
Why would you do that? People had hard times making something for the community and you want the easy way out.
Instead of cracking someone else's work, try to make one yourself.

Then, if someone cracks your work tell me how it would feel.
Old 12/05/2015, 14:17   #4

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Selling or providing for free cracked software is not allowed at elitepvpers
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread