Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MicroXP Antivirus!

Discussion on MicroXP Antivirus! within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MicroXP Antivirus!

Hi, I installed microXP on my main pc in a VM and it was very smooth OS.
So I installed on an old laptop that I had sitting, expecting for better performance... All went fine, and the pc was running really smooth! The only problem i that i cannot install any Antivirus on it... So, do anyone know an antivirus that will work and install properly on microXP?
Thanks in advance
Old 06/14/2014, 18:20   #2

elite*gold: 35
MircoXP and other inoffical OS are mostly not working fine. There are not made for to work like the normal OS's

Edit: Its make not possible to install something like Anti Virus or games.
Old 06/14/2014, 18:30   #3

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Instead of using an OS which is based on a 13 year old (!!!) OS, use a linux system with xfce (lightweight window manager/environment)
like Xubuntu:

btw. Steam and Dota2 also runs on linux
Old 06/14/2014, 18:53   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulli30 View Post
MircoXP and other inoffical OS are mostly not working fine. There are not made for to work like the normal OS's

Edit: Its make not possible to install something like Anti Virus or games.
It is possible to install games! I have installed lol and dota2 and they run smoothly at mid graphics....
Old 06/14/2014, 20:34   #5

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
This section is reserved for discussions about epvp. Use our Tech Support instead.
Closed Thread

Tags
a/v, antivirus, av, microxp