Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Write chinese letters to me

Discussion on [REQUEST] Write chinese letters to me within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Write chinese letters to me

Can anyone (Person that speak and can write chinese letters) Help me with theese letters. Im going to register myself on a mmorpg site. I used google translator but when i got to this step i had to stop I need theese letters to verify myself when im register so anyone please write theese letters so i can copy and past them

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Someone who knows chinese
06/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I need someone who knows chinese, cause im getting an error on a program which is in chinese and i cant copy pasta it.
[REQUEST] [C#] Read/Write Memory
03/04/2010 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I know C# (Simple). I try to search "how to read/write process memory" but there is not result. Please help me about this? Waiting your helps. Thank you. (if my English bad. I'm sorry :))
[REQUEST] Write theese chinese letters to me
09/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7533/chineseee. jpg Can anyone (Person that speak and can write chinese letters) Help me with theese letters. Im going to register myself on a mmorpg site. I used google translator but when i got to this step i had to stop I need theese letters to verify myself when im register so anyone please write theese letters so i can copy and past them:handsdown:
[Request]Chinese forum link
03/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Well, in our small city very much teens play CO. They knew that I made a server before, and they are now requesting me to make a new one. Since it`s nothing really important, I decided that I`ll use binaries, so I can have more time playing guitar. I`d like to have the link for the chinese forums, so I can try getting the newer binaries. I`m not requesting the binaries, just the link for the forums. Thanks in advance P.S - Yes, laugh at me :P
[Request] Chinese kal
01/13/2008 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Could any1 create me an account on the chinese kal. I don't get it to work :) Thx in advance.