Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ArcheAge Korean Open Beta

Discussion on ArcheAge Korean Open Beta within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ArcheAge Korean Open Beta

You need KSSN + phone number.

We need to come up with an idea to get in!

Old 12/19/2012, 16:54   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
This section is only for discussions about epvp. Plus, if you aren't from Korea, you are not able to get a KSSN and using existing ones is illegal.

~closed~
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hot! Archeage Kr open beta accounts on sale, 2th Jan begins
12/20/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, 3zoom is selling Archeage kr open beta accounts now . Any one who need the account just contact our live support or me by following contacts. Open Beta date ? 2nd January 2013 Advance character creation ? 19th-30th December 2012 Client download ? 17th December 2012 msn:suppliers@3zo om.com (delete the space) icq:619-512-179 skype:go3zoom
ArcheAge (KR) Open Beta Date Confirmed
12/17/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
After six years of development and nearly two years of closed testing, ArcheAge's Korean Open Beta is finally confirmed to begin on 2nd January 2013. Open Beta date – 2nd January 2013 Advance character creation – 19th-30th December 2012 Client download – 17th December 2012 At that time, 3zoom will sell the accounts and release the flow of Download Client. Please pay close attention to **********
[WTB] ArcheAge - Most Anticipated MMORPG - Korean Beta
12/08/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I want to buy a Korean beta account for the BEST mmorpg that's being made currently. Housing? Castle Sieges? Castle Building? Ship Building? Naval Wars? Farming? This game has it all.
Chinese Open Beta Client is in... Korean!...
04/07/2009 - Aion - 13 Replies
Ok, I just downloaded the client from the actual website. After, I updated, its fully patched, but when I start the game, it's in Korean. I also noticed people who where using Chinese -> English patches, the original client was in Korean as well. Anyone else noticed this, I tried googling and searching forums to see if anyone had already mentioned it, o well. -- Shaun