Does anyone know how to do this? I know its possible because I have seen it first hand but I never figured it out. Some feedback would be much appreciated.
What are the chances that I could find a old dll like that? Also what is the best way to test a simple switch to a jmp? Would I just be changing lines that would posibly be it one at a time and copying them to an executable because i'm sure there are hundreds of lines.
What are the chances that I could find a old dll like that? Also what is the best way to test a simple switch to a jmp? Would I just be changing lines that would posibly be it one at a time and copying them to an executable because i'm sure there are hundreds of lines.
Where indeed.
You may as well go look for, for instance, a message related to allowing/disallowing sharing, and then poke around.
I mean, it's sharing related, so...
Also, ffs I uploaded an unmodified EU pleione. Ours is unencrypted.
Use that as your starting point.
To be honest, pets not receiving mana from the tunnels is a sensible business move, thus, I put to you that this is likely something they have chosen to do.
Why would anyone buy those mana boostery things, if you could simply have 18 minutes of virtually completely unlimited mana?
Before you reply, saying how wrong I am, I'd advise you to think about this:
When you are on a pet, you are a character, yes?
Then, why do all other characters gain mana from the tunnels?
If this was a logic failure of the server/client, then, you'd likely find that other races don't gain mana, or that no character does, or even that some pets DO gain mana.
Thus, the server/client is/are actively working to keep that character from gaining mana.
I'd open up that EU pleione if I were you, and see if you can find out if the client has any input in regards to that, such as some kind of IsPetCharacter function, I'd doubt it, but Nexon makes stupid mistakes all the time.
Of course, that was all speculation, but, last I checked, Nexon was in this to make money from us, and game mechanics were their tools in doing so.
PWI Gathering Bot? 01/18/2011 - Perfect World - 11 Replies Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right section or not, because it's relating to hacks, bots, but is it possible to make a herb gathering but or something? It would be really useful, just leave it on at night, come back in the morning, and TaDah! 500 herbs. Yeah.
[Request] NAGC Thanatos Dungeon Allowing 03/16/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies I was playing around with Miguel's perfect star trainer and it allows you to unlock continents 1-4 through hack. Anyway I found a way to find the Thanatos duneon doing this. However since it isn't implemented into NAGC yet when i create a room there it makes it a room in Trail forest.
Anyway the request is for someone to edit it so that You can play the dungeon if you make a room. I just want to test it really.
How to get as far as i did.
*Must have dungeons on bermesiah at least...
Gathering Bot? 10/13/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies Da mein englisch nicht so gut ist und in den guides nur englisch geschrieben wird frag ich mal hier:
Kann mir jemand einen guten gathering bot der nix kostet + guide empfehlen?:confused:
Gathering bot ? 09/30/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies well the game is new so as yet i'm happy to play rather than bot, at least until something comes out w7-64bit compatible .
but the most boring part is gathering. 4 hours yesterday just trying to farm things to get the skill up all in the same area.
so is there a w7 compatible bot that gathers/extracts ?
[help]Allowing and disabling PKing 07/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies Hey everyone, i know i already posted this, but now i have gotten further and further into my PK Event so i figure this would be most useful now since no one helped last time lol... I use a LOTF Source
This is what i did to make it not able to pk in a map until i command or the timer allows it, but it didnt work:
Other.CS
public static bool NoPK(ushort Map)
{
bool Rt = false;