I have a quick question, I'm new to modding Mabinogi, and just want to know which version of Mabinogi the mods present will work for, seeing as I'm on MabinogiEU :P
I'm getting a problem where I can't stop running in the Tara SMs. It's really annoying and I cant control where my character goes so I usually just end up being useless and die. D; This also happens in the Tailteann SMs whenever I hit that one orb/switch that's over a corn field. Is there any reason as to why my character is doing this? How can I stop this from happening? D; Thanks.
lala8887 - there is no 100% -it is gone - it has ceased to be - it is an ex-mod.
lisacilla - For the Elf lag fix - use the search function - its been covered.
Fluorine - That is a weird one - if you are using mods then try turning them all off - odds are its and XML file issue / corruption
Dozey - Most of the mods are for NA BUT nogi should work as well some of the scripts
Kelga12 - I haven't tested them as yet. Is the engine not working or the script failing. If its the script then more than likely something in the visuals has changed. I'll leave the experts to answer this more fully.
Hello,
Im New at this thinks but i have to ask.
I search a Bot thats Fight a bit and make me Mony when i do my Homeworks, but i dont know anithing about Bot`s and this thinks, so i need a easy one.
Have some idees what i can do?
Sorry if a do mistakes in my wrigthing i came from German an im not realy good in English...
Hey I'm new and a friend told me a great way to making $ is to make threads, and HW. Sooooo I am wondering if there are any WORKING bots for like unlimited wool/cobwebs or auto glitch sheep as well as super aim for range....cuz im also a ranger. Thanks!!!!
I don't go to the forum often, but I often wondered is it possible to make a exploration Cor bot like the ones that pick up gold? Also, if there is such a mod dose it change the L-rods itself lol?
Is there a way to release a Wine Mod? When making wine every 24 hours one has to change barrels to keep it fresh. During this a mini game is played where a person has to remove purple splotches which are "Impurities". Is there a mod that can target the purple splotches and click on them before they disappear?
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 02/08/2011 - Mabinogi - 300 Replies Post your simple and here.
Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
*This is a repost, the previous thread was crowded and unusable*
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...